Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis
IMO, many of you have fallen victim of a disinformation - distraction agent. You are playing his game here, now ongoing for 2.5 years - long before many of you even came to this forum. To my knowledge only one person on the planet will publicly acknowledge they 'buy into' his theory. He is spinning your wheels and wasting your time - trying to discredit you and your ideas...that is his purpose and perhaps his basis for a 'raison d'etre'. J.O., what were your last commissions as an architect? - or are you now just an 'architectural 'chimera' of Colby from the EF? - and a Sunsteinian cognitive dissonance agent?! This is all heat and NO light...as you can't get light when you don't have an honest opponent. I'll go on record as stating I do NOT believe even J.O. believes in his 'theory' [which defies the evidence, the laws of Physics, logic [both common and in his 'field'], it was the reason he was removed from A&E4911Truth, and he can find no other suitable and welcoming forum, but here]. He once left for several months, but unfortunately, IMO, returned.

If we don't accept or long suffer those who believe LHO was the lone assassin; I believe we should not accept nor long suffer those who think 9-11 did not have, at its core, Controlled Demolition.

Sue me for slander or anything else, I'd welcome it.

J.O. doesn't just post his lone idea of how the towers came down. Every other post about how they came down, no matter how well documented he interjects/contradicts/confounds/doubts/questions.

This entity has an agenda that coincides, IMO, with the official version of 911, the cover-up and confusion of 9-11, and the 'officials' behind the 'Deep Political curtain' of power.

Attached Files
.jpg   WTC.jpg (Size: 12.7 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   zipper.jpg (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 1)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis - by Peter Lemkin - 23-08-2013, 06:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTC-7 Before Collapse - Video of activities inside and outside Peter Lemkin 0 4,959 04-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,212 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  The case against the NIST WTC 7 collapse initiation analysis Tony Szamboti 4 4,001 04-11-2013, 07:11 AM
  New Analysis Summary Of 9-11-01 Insider Trading [with some very interesting facts, if true]! Peter Lemkin 4 5,502 28-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis: Redux Lauren Johnson 0 3,703 16-08-2013, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Seismic Analysis Further Points to Controlled Demolition.... Peter Lemkin 0 3,683 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
  911 Meta Analysis Jeffrey Orling 18 10,522 23-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  STill the best and most comprehensive timeline and information source for 911-related events Peter Lemkin 0 2,667 10-08-2012, 08:10 AM
  New theory explains collapse of Twin Towers- Aluminium and water explosions Magda Hassan 7 9,098 27-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  First Wikileaks Cable possibly related to 911, Al Quaeda, etc. Peter Lemkin 0 6,456 26-09-2011, 08:02 PM