Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wecht conference was outstanding!
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Well, if Fetzer and his crew could put their symposium on YouTube, they could certainly share some of the Wecht conference with the general public. That is, if they're trying to reach a larger audience than just preaching to the converted.

My sentiments exactly. We all complain that the general public is not well informed, that they don't know the details and revelations of the last 20 years but we complain how thw likes of Bugliosi, O'Reilly et al are well known and reach a wide audience. If we don't make the conferences available to a world wide audience instead of a select few, then we remain marginilized and mocked as conspiracy theorists. Plus more people will buy more books from the good researchers instead of bying crappy books that make the NY Times best sellers.

COPA is always on the internet - usually live, or a day after. I don't know about Lancer. The Wecht conference, it seems, is NOT and will be only available by purchasing a DVD at sometime in the future. Sad, really...... Even COPA, which makes its speakers freely available, doesn't do much to see that it is picked up by alternative news organizations, blogs, internet shows, etc.

The best thing that could happen this year is some BIG altercation in the Plaza with the Police and City keeping those with alternative views [Conspiracy! - the word that dare not speak its name in Dallas!] from access - and that making US and International news...THEN maybe people will 'tune in to' the COPA talks and some of the better books.....I think such an event is likely in Dallas this year; and we need to be prepared to use it to inform the uninformed. This is the BIG one [the 50th] and next year won't have the same impact and some of us won't be around a whole lot longer.....we've already lost many of the good researchers, witnesses and many who should have been in the 'Dock' of Justice.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Wecht conference was outstanding! - by Peter Lemkin - 22-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Wecht conference was outstanding! - by Bill Kelly - 24-10-2013, 03:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cyril Wecht Dies Brian Doyle 0 212 15-05-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 417 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,960 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Any 2017 JFK Assassination Conference Videos online? Peter Lemkin 2 12,523 26-11-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  PBS' Cold Case Nova: Aguilar and Wecht vs Sturdivan and the Haags Jim DiEugenio 4 4,198 20-07-2016, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Burlington Vermont Conference, November 13th Jim DiEugenio 3 3,895 19-06-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Exhumation of JFK a letter from Dr. Cyril Wecht Alan Denholm 3 3,438 24-02-2015, 12:27 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Joan Mellen Speech at AARC Conference Peter Lemkin 41 18,612 13-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  AARC Conference: 50th Anniversary of the Warren Report Alan Dale 2 2,433 16-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Major Conference: AARC, Washington, DC, September 25-28 Alan Dale 13 10,996 29-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith