Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible source for audio of lost visuals of news of immediate coverage JFK Assassination
Chris Macleod Wrote:
T Harry Evans Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:No!!!!!!!, NO ONE EVER SAID THEY SAW IT ON TV - all were shown it privately - VERY privately!
Alright, firstly you should NEVER talk to me like that. It is extremely rude, hostile and IMMATURE. I never thought I would encounter such a thing in a civilised forum. Secondly, what you just said is utter NONSENSE. I'm actually mates with an online JFK researcher who saw the film back in the 80s on TV.
I'll show him what you wrote, and I'll invite him to reply.

Oh, and here is my proof that others DO claim this:

Dawn Meredith: The one person I know who viewed it- Millie Cranor- did so at someone's office, I believe a television station, so she was not in a position to grab it and make a copy.
Bernice Moore: ...i finally dug it up and milicent cranor saw the other film, on the premises of NBC...WERE OTHER FILMS TAKEN THAT DAY AS MY Hubby, Dad and I Saw ANOTHER ON Canadian telly, not the other film but one taken from the South side,filming towards the fence.taken from down towards the underpass, from the other side of Elm, the view that we caught was of the limo taking off, speeding away

Next time, I suggest you get your facts right before ranting and shouting.

to be fair in the evidence you just presented nobody said they saw it on TV, they said they saw it at TV stations, perhaps you misunderstood?

Despite what you have posted, I'm not yet convinced. I know Dawn and I know Bernice - both are close friends and research mates. You're going to have to do more to convince me that you are even on the right track and not talking about other films or events on TV - or that those statements are still held by those who you claim made them at sometime in the past - if in fact they did in the context of which we are talking - the other [possibly original] Z-film. I stand by my statements and will amend them and curtsy when shown otherwise. To my knowledge and memory, all 'showings' of the 'other film' were private - in homes or some such other private setting. I have never heard of one in a TV studio and don't believe any TV studio had a version they didn't broadcast - in fact, as mentioned they didn't have [for private viewing] nor broadcast any version for over ten years. I don't think I misunderstood.

All of these audio files were recorded by audio enthusiasts of TV shows [early ones]....and they don't currently have any video from them remaining [i.e. broadcasts]. I've also never heard any of those who mentioned seeing a PRIVATE showing of the 'other film' naming an exact date - nor were they referring to broadcasts....punch in the dates all you like....its still [though not much longer] a semi-free country [for some remaining things].
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Possible source for audio of lost visuals of news of immediate coverage JFK Assassination - by Peter Lemkin - 06-11-2013, 12:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Current State Of Internet Assassination Discussion Brian Doyle 0 117 23-08-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,413 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 5,070 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Fox News | 9/13 - Actor Isaiah Washington says 'JFK and MLK assassinate by government' Richard Booth 1 2,447 03-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 5,300 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 4,296 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,551 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 30,601 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 2,981 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,406 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin