Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has to be unprecedented, don't recall anything like it
Apparently,James Norwood didn't like my responses of late.I received this PM today:

Keith,

I can't help but noticing that your posts on this site invariably serve no purpose other than badgering or ridiculing other members.

Perhaps you think that this approach reflects your sense of humor. Unfortunately, you aren't funny, and you are not making positive contributions to what should be a research forum.

James

Well,James,what can I say?I certainly can't remember you stepping into the ring and fighting to keep this forum clear of dis/mis-information tools like Robert Morrow.In my opinion,the only reason why this forum survived so many infiltrations is because of members like Charles Drago,Greg Burnham,and Phil Dragoo,just to name a few.These guys didn't mince words and neither do I.You don't like me...so what!I'm only posting for one more week and then I'm out of here.I'd rather be with warriors.Oh,and below you'll find the headline to just one of Morrow's articles.Do you like it?I cussed the shit out of him for it.So,James kick back for a little while longer and have a cup.

Quote:Lyndon Johnson makes "cowboy love" to Jackie post assassination

Flirts with widow after slaughtering JFK, wants to be "daddy" of Caroline and John-John; LBJ was a textbook psychopath.

Attached Files
.jpg   big_cup_of_STFU.jpg (Size: 64.39 KB / Downloads: 5)
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller

Messages In This Thread
This has to be unprecedented, don't recall anything like it - by Keith Millea - 19-11-2013, 06:51 PM