Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has to be unprecedented, don't recall anything like it
Albert Doyle Wrote:The senior cover-up people are starting to get old. They figure this is their last chance at holding the party line. As the second Bush term shows never underestimate Americans' ability to back the status quo.

Albert you may have missed Jim's point here. regardless who dies, the MSM will remain the same on this issues. On the 40th it was bad, so I coined the term "medialies" , but I too have never seen anything approaching this amount of garbage. I too can not watch any of it. Sadly some are being convinced. While in trial Monday, after the COPA conf. an attorney on the same case as me changed his prior conspiracy view to LN based on the Nova lies. I only know what was on this show as Gary Aguilar ripped it a new one at COPA. The mellon and soap experiment.
The sole purpose of the locking down of DP and all this coverage was to nail this coffin shut. Thank God for the internet.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
This has to be unprecedented, don't recall anything like it - by Dawn Meredith - 30-11-2013, 04:56 PM