Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nature of the Evidence in the JFK Assassination - Joan Mellen 2013 COPA
Very few have read the BSE autobiography as he self published. I am sure however it is important to note he made changes in my original manuscript to reflex his published statements. My original script includes details of the various suicides, which he confessed to me on tape. They did not include Malcolm Wallace. In my dealings with him, I recorded both interviews conducted by William and I on video and my telephone conversations, where he was more candid and I believe more truthful. The telephone conversations cover before and after William and I did the video interviews. I have since researched more in depth about when he first talked about Malcolm Wallace and how he became aware of certain information. This new information will be in our book KillJFK, the assassins speak.

Incidentally, I personally have never seen any direct evidence that LBJ was involved in planning or executing the assassination. I say this knowing there is plenty of circumstantial evidence quoted in many books and television shows. I have also spent many hours at the LBJ library and understand how his subordinates were the main contacts for most political activities. I also know how the official visitor log is inaccurate by purposely omitting names.

I have the financial records and personal correspondence of BSE during the critical years 1959-1962 and many recorded personal interviews with his friends and enemies of that time. I understand how "A Texan looks at Lyndon" evolved as I have researched at the Haley archives. I have the last Pegues manuscript and an original play manuscript by another author.

I spent many hours with Madelaine Brown over my thirteen years at the museum. She was a lady, who in later years certainly confused dates and people. Incidentally, I knew Juanita Slusher (Candy Barr) from 1958 until her death. She also knew Madelaine from the early days. Unlike Jay Harrison, who I respected very much, I have interviewed personally not just read books or newspapers to reach my conclusions.

I am not interested in discussing Joan's presentation at this point in time but I thought the above comments were appropriate.

Messages In This Thread
Nature of the Evidence in the JFK Assassination - Joan Mellen 2013 COPA - by Tom Bowden - 02-12-2013, 11:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 194 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 125 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 142 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 197 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 196 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 337 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  NO Evidence Gil Jesus 3 796 31-07-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 411 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,107 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Detailed discussion and analysis of the H&L evidence David Josephs 105 293,484 24-08-2020, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson