Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education Forum closing yet again...
Mitchell Severson Wrote:I think Pat Speer is one of the best posters Simkin ever had. And, just as important, he comes off as a damn good human being.

So an easily debunked lie becomes compelling when it comes from a nice guy?

Quote:Even if I don't always agree with the guy, he brings quite a lot of data per post and pretty compelling arguments.

Sure, if you buy the notion every witness to JFK's back and throat wounds got it wrong -- all in the same way!

Do you find it compelling to argue that the best way to locate the back wound is a photograph where it's "difficult or impossible" to accurately locate the back wound.

The worst evidence is the best -- all the witnesses have it wrong -- evidence improperly prepared trumps evidence properly prepared.

This is a horror show, I don't care if you raise Mr. Rogers from the dead...

Quote:His strange position in the research community only enhances his credibility in my book - I can't fathom how you have to have the same interpretation over reams of complicated data to be considered an equal in the critical community.

Pat sez the back wound was at the base of the neck. Same as LNers.

"Reams of complicated data." That's the hand of the cover-up. Keep us busy, as Vincent Salandria warned.

Busy as beavers while the central issue of the case is never seriously addressed in its entirety -- what happened to the bullets that caused the throat and back wounds?

Lifton and Horne have their answers, but their scenarios are far from the only ones.

The night of the autopsy the docs had the body right in front of them and speculated he was struck with a round that didn't show up on x-ray, a high tech weapon.

The supporting evidence for this conclusion is hefty, but I won't get into it now.

Problem is members of the Boomer Generation automatically equate high-tech weaponry with James Bond, Get Smart, Dick Tracy...can't see the evidence in front of them because they are afraid they won't be taken seriously.

Few Boomers are capable of understanding the first thing about the JFK assassination because the evidence leads them somewhere their pop cultural conditioning won't allow them to go.

Messages In This Thread
Education Forum closing yet again... - by Cliff Varnell - 25-02-2014, 05:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Problem Of Prayer Man Disinformation On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 184 12-09-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Doudna Is Proxying For Greg Parker On The Education Forum Brian Doyle 2 341 10-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 406 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 608 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 472 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 942 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 580 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 1,013 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 1,466 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  Allen Dulles at The Harvard Law Forum (13 December,1963) Paul Rigby 1 3,288 04-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio