Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
In post #86 I was not endorsing Debka or the article as a reliable source of accurate information - more DISinformation. I referred to it because, based close connections to Likud and the Israeli intelligence establishment, Debka have a long track record of providing plausible cover for covert Israeli ops - analogous to the Daily Mail/UK intel relationship you might say. They always seems to have a startling and early techie angle on such matters.

IMO, that article is more likely an indication of Israeli involvement in the disappearance than an accurate account of what happened. That's what I meant by 'my antennae quivering'
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by Peter Presland - 17-03-2014, 08:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,934 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,338 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,843 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin