Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Detailed discussion and analysis of the H&L evidence
Quote:So, you make a dramatic debut on this website, start a fight, and then announce you'll "be away for a few days." That's WEIRD!

What is "weird" is the ultra-sensitivity and defensiveness on display by you and David. You guys are simply shitting bricks.

Or maybe you CAN explain in what way this - my initial post was - "a dramatic debut" OR "starting a fight"?

David,

I assume any detailed discussion is going to go into minutia at some stage. I'd just like to know the difference between "going into minute details" (that is being "detailed"), "minutia" and "false minutia". If you could provide an example of what you specifically refer to as "detailed" and what defines "minutia" as opposed to "false minutia", that'd be great.

Thanks. Once I have your definitions down pat, I have a starting point for discussion.

Quote:When "Marguerite" met with Fain she told him that she was employed by the
Methodist Orphans Home, located at 1111 Herring Avenue in Waco, under the name
Mrs. Edward Lee Oswald and explained that she was able to meet with him because
it was her day off. "Marguerite" allegedly told Fain that Lee Harvey Oswald had taken
his birth certificate with him when he left the country. According to Fain's memo,
"Marguerite" provided him with photographs of Lee Harvey Oswald-photographs that
have since disappeared.

Let me straighten you out yet again.

1. We don't know that she told Fain that was using the name "Mrs Edward Lee Oswald" at the orphanage. Fain's report does not state that. It simply notes that she is aka "Mrs Edward Lee Oswald".

2. Fain's report does not state she gave him photographs. It states she gave him a photograph (singular). To say that this photo has "since disappeared" is disingenuous since we don't know what photo it was. It could well have been a copy of any of the known photos of LHO.
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archiv...PageId=728

Quote:NOTE: Following the assassination the FBI failed to contact or obtain any employment
information from the Methodist Orphans Home in Waco.

It's not the only job they made no inquiries about - that we know of. How does that prove your contention that Oswald was being impersonated?

to be continued...

Messages In This Thread
Detailed discussion and analysis of the H&L evidence - by Greg R Parker - 24-03-2014, 01:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 193 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 122 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 139 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 195 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 195 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 337 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  NO Evidence Gil Jesus 3 795 31-07-2023, 03:44 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 409 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  Photo Analysis Skill Test Brian Doyle 7 884 26-05-2023, 03:37 PM
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,690 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride