Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IPCC Issues New & Very Pessimistic/Apocalyptic Report
If climate and ecosystem change and destruction - including: destruction of species, famines, violent storm killing millions, forced migrations, starvation, wars due to climate change, water shortages, depletion of sea and land animals and plants, disruptions of crops and Natural system [and one could easily go on...as I do in my courses] doesn't scare you......then go back to sticking your head in the dirt, like an ostrich. Its called reality and some reality is not easy for many to take - so they take the easy road - called denial....as the cognitive dissonance is too great for their fragile sensibilities. Strange to me that many who can face that JFK assassination and 911 were false-flag coup d'etats are afraid to look into the SCIENCE of global climate change - caused by humans - all too many humans - a plague on the planet - a species out of balance. Anyway, the deniers are in good company with the oil companies, the large multinationals, the Koch Bros. and many others of that ilk. Enjoy the denial while it lasts................not long.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
IPCC Issues New & Very Pessimistic/Apocalyptic Report - by Peter Lemkin - 01-04-2014, 06:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  International 5th Report On Global Climate Change Available Peter Lemkin 1 6,893 04-12-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Cry My Beloved Planet - Report States 52% of ALL Species Now Gone! Peter Lemkin 0 4,487 09-10-2014, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  IPCC projections of mega-drought Lauren Johnson 7 8,909 03-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Humanity Wholly Unprepared for Abrupt Climate Impacts, Warns Report Lauren Johnson 5 5,212 08-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Link Between Anthropogenic Climate Change & War - New Report Confirms Link Peter Lemkin 6 7,289 01-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Gary Severson