Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Disappearing Mastoidectomy scar?
Jim Hargrove Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:You have posted a number of times in this thread your belief that "1 1/4 inch vertical scar with cross-hatching" is on the left wrist. You claimed that I did not know what I was talking about when I told you that the "medial aspect of the mid-distal third of the left arm" was not a description of the wrist. You were wrong and you finally and begrudgingly admitted it.

I admitted nothing of the sort. Why do you continue to make up shit?

The "1 1/4 inch vertical scar with cross-hatching" was CLEARLY on or near the left wrist, as described by Dr. Rose and as stated by the FBI below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5880[/ATTACH]
For those non-forum members unable to see graphical documents here, the FBI report of 2/25/64 reproduced above says:

Another scar on the left wrist is recorded at the end of the first paragraph, page 2, lines 19 and 20, which is described as a vertical 1 1/4 inch scar with cross-hatching over the medial aspect of the mid-distal third of the left arm.

I continue to post evidence. Parker doesn't.

Obviously this BS will go on forever until every honest researcher just gives up.

I suggest go back and do some reading.

The FBI report is in error. When you go back and review, pay particular attention to post # 28 which is clear proof that the "mid-distal third of the left arm" is NOT the wrist.

Messages In This Thread
The Disappearing Mastoidectomy scar? - by Greg R Parker - 10-04-2014, 04:46 AM