Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI Caught Infiltrating 911 Defense Team...!
Quote:The military trial of five alleged 9/11 conspirators could be in limbo amidst allegations of FBI spying on the defense team. FBI agents questioned a contractor working as a security guard for one of the suspect's lawyers earlier this month. The contractor was forced to sign a confidentiality form, a move attorneys say turns him into a de-facto informant. The military judge overseeing pre-trial hearings has opened the way for an inquiry. Prosecutors had hoped for jury selection to begin early next year, but the defense says the trials could now be delayed until 2017. Attorney James Connell said only one person appears to have come under FBI questioning so far.
James Connell: "Our preliminary investigation leads us to hope that it may be combined, you know, that we may have nipped this in the bud just after it started. Is that gonna turn out to be true? I don't know. But so far, we don't have information that the investigation has spread beyond Mr. [Ramzi] Bin al Shibh's defense security officer."
The spying allegation follows previous claims by the attorneys that Guantánamo Bay prison officials have monitored their communications.

The surveillance state we now all live in is 99% complete. No such thing any more as attorney-client privilege nor privacy. No such thing as privacy for anyone...the Secret State knows all... At the least, a delay of 3+ years means longer [illegal] detention for those being tried - without due cause. Any who still think 'these kinds of things only happen to bad guys..not to people like me' had best think again!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
FBI Caught Infiltrating 911 Defense Team...! - by Peter Lemkin - 21-04-2014, 05:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld ‘Deserted His Post’ While America Was Under Attack on 9/11 Anthony Thorne 0 3,307 31-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  The Lies About Air Defense Failures on 9-11 Peter Lemkin 0 3,741 14-09-2016, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Anomalies of the air defense on 9/11 Lauren Johnson 6 5,362 21-11-2012, 06:21 PM
  Video; Seal Team 6, 911 And Virginia Tech Actors Exposed Posted on December 28, 2011 Ed Jewett 10 5,163 31-12-2011, 06:45 PM
  Citizen Investigation Team's "National Security Alert" Ed Jewett 1 2,767 07-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett