Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCLA’s Dr. W. Ross Adey & Remote Brain Telemetry
Hullo Lauren,
These things're notoriously difficult to 'prove' without equipment to record events as they happen, as you'll know, it's the tree falling in the forest conundrum. How to demonstrate that my tv reception is either disrupted 'on cue', or in reverse, comes thru' clearly on cue, as it's taken to doing recently - virtually every channel was absent this morning, & the 'bumps in the night' were more prevalent than 'usual' after posting the above. As of a few months ago, my left arm started having very sharp, sudden pains and it's now been very sore & stiff for the same amount of time. My tv mentions death or injury, and I sneeze, or cough, or there's a gurgle at the back of my throat, or a rumble in my guts. I'm not able to identify these things as microwave attack, other than finding the precise synchronicity to the cues, odd, and to read alot of Rifat's reports, and as I say, to find that so much seems to fall into place.
The time I have available here is very limited, mobile 'phones, landline, pc hacked & tapped (I suspect it's the 'polar breeze' disrupting my pc startup, because I've read that tha's what the ability is called), so I'll collate a few more events & assumptions I've made for others minds to muse upon.
One very curious thing I can relate; the 'program' is to turn the victim into a psychologically gibbering wreck, so paranoia would be a part of it; I don't get paranoid because in that cliched fashion, 'they' really are out to get me, so I'm fairly relaxed about it all (tho' the psych stress is a bit of a chore); anyway, I was in a town centre, walked into a shop, and there was a loud, subvocalised, shout, the thought, that "You're/I'm being followed", and I just stopped, aghast, thinking 'where tf did THAT come from..'. It wasn't 'me', I don't think these things - this was some 2.5yrs ago or so, as 'the program' was still a new development in my life. Of course, 2 fellas walked-in the shop looking slightly out of place, I think. So that was an odd one, an audiogram perhaps. I can't prove this & you don't know me to be able to make an assessment, and we both know that this is the problem with this phenomona.
The so-called Trigeminal Neuralgia was pretty bad, diagnosed by an unknown (to me) GP in-a-rush, textbook - he soon began telling me what I was experiencing. Each night at lights-out, a dull sensation of pain set-in between my right top of ear to my temple, ratchetting-up to truely excruciating levels. I'll tell you more about this shortly, it was really something. The pain levels are rated 'severe' by medics, and they truely are. The NHS says 'up to 2minutes'; mine was up to 12hrs. Wikipedias entry on this changed each of the 3 times I viewed it, & then 250 sockpuppets were dismissed, so the 'paper said.
This whole thing is 'really something'....

Messages In This Thread
UCLA’s Dr. W. Ross Adey & Remote Brain Telemetry - by Michael Barwell - 16-05-2014, 04:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remote Neural Monitoring Ed Jewett 13 35,583 28-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Hard-wired: The brain's circuitry for political belief Peter Lemkin 0 8,966 24-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Neuroscientist Is Trying to Upload His Entire Brain to a Computer Peter Lemkin 1 12,840 22-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Secret EU Plan for Police to Stop Cars by Remote Deactivation David Guyatt 1 3,797 30-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Remote Neural Monitoring Lauren Johnson 6 6,162 22-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Remote Administration Tool (RAT) Magda Hassan 0 17,081 03-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  When "false memories" prove true - Colin Ross, M.D. Adele Edisen 3 4,902 19-03-2013, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Telepathic rats, with a little help from brain implants....what next for humans? Peter Lemkin 3 4,037 01-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Air Force’s Top Brain Wants a ‘Social Radar’ to ‘See Into Hearts and Minds’ Ed Jewett 0 2,776 21-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Nanoparticles Cause Brain Injury in Fish Ed Jewett 3 4,630 23-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett