Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCLA’s Dr. W. Ross Adey & Remote Brain Telemetry
[size=12]I have no doubt that excitation potentials exist, and that that they're commonly used to discredit people thru' 'weird' behaviour; in Britain, UKIP is having a hard time with errant Tweets; maybe Tom Cruise was subject to an excitation potential of buffoonery. Every other day in the UK someones making a pratt of themselves in the press thru' Tweetfails - maybe they're given a 'suggestion' and the humour-bones tickled and another case of foot-in-mouth, sexist/racist/idiotic religious-politico blurb ensues. Suspicious - with regard to my own experiences; as I've already said, I'm allergic to conspiracy fever, but they are a fact - who'd've thought GCHQ et al. would tap into ppl's webcams to catch them with their pants down. There's plenty of folk get a kick out of feeling special or annointed, superior indeed, & what I might be suggesting here is a logical extrapolation of the mic.-ELF/electromagnetic capability (I'd suggest not holding your mobile 'phone to your head, and alot of good it'll do you).
A list greater than the usual three, 4.5/6.66/11.3Hz excitation potentials would make for a casual interest, but it's obvious that whatever emotional state of mind humans experience, there's an excitation potential to match it, portable & targetable; I gather everyone's biometrics are unique, in terms of their EM signal, and there's millimeter waves to see thru' your home and into your body. Dodgy buggers.
TN
I started getting headaches; I don't like taking pills but had Lemsip (paracetamol) so took that & headache gone, establishing the fact of pain+pills=no pain. Soon, they became fearsome indeed, very suddenly; I assumed from the 1st that they were caused by EM radiation so banged on what I assumed to be the source - my ceiling (block of flats); headache gone. This went-on for a week, each night, then there was a weeks gap, and then it started again, in the early hours; banging on the cieling in concrete flats @ 3-5am is fairly antisocial, so I had no option but to stop, and thus they set-in with a vengeance, over the next week it became a nightly thing - as soon as I laid my head to my pillow, the pain began, tho' it wasn't a prone/positional thing, more 'lulz' & sleep dep, and a grinding-down of 'will'. They went on for about 6months, for 6-12hrs, often accompanied by a strange, whistling sound - what I was 'told' were Lorenz/Lorentz waves; I was 'told' this was like insects burrowing into the head, doubtless to 'jog' my imagination, but it sounded to me more like stringed instruments in strong wind. Curious sound, don't know where it came from, sounded 'all around', but not internal as per a V2K effect.
The pain level of the 'Trigeminal Neuralgia'/migrainous neuralgia was rarely less than excruciating. To touch or rub the affected area is to increase the level of pain & discomfort; it's very incapacitating, no painkiller has any effect on it; all I could do was to shuffle 'round, a few inches per step as a distraction, of sorts, holding my hand to the area, an inch off, in an instinctive 'jesture' or response. Of course, it soon becomes a realization that bedtime will be the time of onset, that someone will start-up the EM, watch & listen to the effects, but as I'd say aloud "Ok then, but it hurts you more than it hurts me". Hmm, not entirely sure about that, but it's a 2 fingers, of sorts. The next day, I'd often get 'messages' about how much 'they' enjoy doing it, how much pleasure it gave 'them'.
I'd 'phoned Northumbria police about it & a couple of cops came 'round, but what are they to do? "Try codiene phosphate"; "I'd prefer fentonil", and that night I go to sleep with the sound of escaping gas, & I'm out like a light, LIDA machine, I presume - it's update (I get alot of 'green & blue' motif, from the LIDA machine I guess). Not sure if it was that night, that I woke to a stable clothes-horse fallen across the foot of my bed; "You've got ghosts" says the tv, or it could've been the acrobatic Bulgarian dwarf who hides behind an invisibility cloak, honest injun, that's what I was told. Most of these ploys are reinforced with tv reports, often weeks earlier.
The- as 'diagnosed', TN, feels as tho' the side of the head is being slowly destroyed with a 4" wide slow drill bit, truely, quite painful, 6-12hrs, a long, slow grinding pain, where the NHS says TN is 'up to 2minutes of shooting or stabbing, electrical shock-like pain'. One night it came-on as per-, but a bit more, and alot more briefly, 10-15mins. So, I know it's artificial and that it's 'a bit of a laugh' - 'shits'n'kicks', so for no particular reason I utter "Yeah yeah - vive la France, m-f's". And again it's off, more still, and the same, "Viva Espana". And again, really something now, "Viva Italia". I mean to say - whaddya do? Really? I don't deserve it, I've done nothing; crazy, man. So, on it comes again, more & more to the point where it's the white heat of molten metal in the core of my brain; roll-off the bed to stand & don't make it, collapsing with an involuntary "ugh...my god!"; 'agony' is a signpost in the rearview-, as it were. It stops, & after a few moments to compose myself, manage "You should really save some of that for yourselves".
A few weeks after 'phoning the cops about it, the radio apparently "redline"s the TN jolly, tho' it took a few months to stop.
Then there's the tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, 'shark-knife' in the abdomen, eye stabs & elsewhere - some 'point effect' as I called it for a while - maser?, neuralgic pain pulses, headaches & mic. auditory - whistles and clicks, and the caustic blood-in-urine poisoning or other. It's quite something, maybe I'll write a book one day.

[/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
UCLA’s Dr. W. Ross Adey & Remote Brain Telemetry - by Michael Barwell - 22-05-2014, 04:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remote Neural Monitoring Ed Jewett 13 35,583 28-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Hard-wired: The brain's circuitry for political belief Peter Lemkin 0 8,966 24-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Neuroscientist Is Trying to Upload His Entire Brain to a Computer Peter Lemkin 1 12,840 22-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Secret EU Plan for Police to Stop Cars by Remote Deactivation David Guyatt 1 3,797 30-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Remote Neural Monitoring Lauren Johnson 6 6,162 22-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Remote Administration Tool (RAT) Magda Hassan 0 17,081 03-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  When "false memories" prove true - Colin Ross, M.D. Adele Edisen 3 4,902 19-03-2013, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Telepathic rats, with a little help from brain implants....what next for humans? Peter Lemkin 3 4,037 01-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Air Force’s Top Brain Wants a ‘Social Radar’ to ‘See Into Hearts and Minds’ Ed Jewett 0 2,776 21-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Nanoparticles Cause Brain Injury in Fish Ed Jewett 3 4,630 23-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett