Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth and bare facts about the Bay of Pigs
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Well, you really gave me nothing to my question, the wars you speak of were pre Kennedy not post Kennedy. Those struggles have been ongoing for years prior to Kennedy taking office, any "major wars" such as Vietnam or Korea happened (what I mean is the START of a NEW war) after all the kings men you pointed out in post [42] after taking Kennedy out?

Ok Scott... not going to play this game with you.

If you truly wish to believe that the US did not START anything anywhere after JFK... so be it.
If you wish to believe that the BOP plan, post Nov 1960 was not designed to push JFK into a corner with win-win for the powers that were/are... again, fine.

I really cannot understand the CONTEXT inwhich you place these events given everything I've studied about the period. JFK was not supposed to win, none of the plans laid since 1949 or so were supposed to stop.
The CIA had very limited success around the world in their fight against Communism/Russia while the Russians and Germans roamed virtually free thru the CIA, MI6, the French Intelligence Services and what becomes NASA.

The "plan" you are defending was based on lies which made success impossible... as I posted
The same type of lies were used to get the US into Vietnam only many times worse... the Vietnam situation was created by the CIA (Prouty's book on JFK and Vietnam is MUST reading here Scott... the "Hamlet" programs and the sheer audacity of the activities is staggering....

Can you please help us understand the sources from which you come to your conclusion.

Can you walk us thru a SUCCESSFUL BOP operation.... given the information we know about force strength, training, organization, the CIA's detachment from Washington and the strength of Castro...
If a popular uprising was a key component of the plan... and every indication was that no such uprising was ever going to happen... and was KEY to the success of the plan..

How is that not planning to fail?
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
The truth and bare facts about the Bay of Pigs - by David Josephs - 28-05-2014, 08:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 5,023 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kavanaugh helped to keep the Truth of JFK assassination buried with CIA. Peter Lemkin 4 13,015 10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Fiction is Stranger than Truth Lauren Johnson 1 17,976 27-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,871 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,202 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? Scott Kaiser 33 16,332 14-04-2016, 05:26 PM
  The truth behind the March 3, 1964 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro Scott Kaiser 2 3,244 24-02-2016, 03:22 AM
  It's not about bragging, it's about truth Scott Kaiser 23 12,721 29-11-2015, 04:22 AM
  McAdams, JFK Facts, and "Moderation" Jim DiEugenio 67 21,891 03-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Triple Moating of the political assassinations and just what that implies for respiration of truth Nathaniel Heidenheimer 10 6,656 17-09-2015, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully