Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCLA’s Dr. W. Ross Adey & Remote Brain Telemetry
[size=12]I had a cyber-buddy, Lockmat/Ben Everhat, who had a close friend, Shok Teenik - Sippo Kähmi. Ben said he was from New ersey, b.'87, his YT channel had vids of he & ST & a Silencer T. Perdedor taken in Finland ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLafxuttL0M ); he said he'd fallen-out with Silencer, supposedly Belgian tho' I stumbled on Silencer refering to hisself as a Vancouverite. The statement of having fallen-out sounded convincing, even in retrospect. Ben & Sippo tapped my landline for a long time, truncated 'beeps' and the like, tho' I didn't think anything of it at the time - you wouldn't, would you. 'Phoned the UKgov jobsite one day, gave my NINO, follow-on call and I get "HAH!" from Ben - 'dox'ed'; his voice unmistakeable. He had another Stean account/personality I know now, 'frog'; I assume this was taken from my UK2011 census form, 'Religion' section, where the fad was for 'Jedi'. Later, "It's a conspiracy" he said, after 'the program' had kicked-in & just before my gmail account went suspended, for no apparent reason. I emailed him his IP, "Well played - I've got a gun". ...wtf.. 24.224.219.65, Hx, NS. Had access to Googles database since 2008 or earlier - so he said, in '08. Born c.'87, New Joisey.
The day my pc was finally hacked and taken-over, he & Sippo had come in-game (TF2), en clair - Lockmat & Shok Teenik, to taunt and self advertise in equal measure, Aug '11. I immediately started getting alot of what I now know to be 'apophenia' and a host of other 'weaponised coincidences' - 'ideas of reference' as psychiatrists call them, classic symptoms of schizophrenia, but these were totally artificial; the 'program' eases-in, to trip and shove a persons sensibility into insanity (Monarch programming/trauma based mind control/brainwashing). It's quite the pisstake; 'phone ringing/beeping, door/gate slams, police sirens, car horns, various natural phenomona simulated thru' MP3's, bumps in the night, fridge switching-on and various (what I took to be) heat expansion/contraction 'clicks' & 'cracks', kettle, windows/frames, & a host of 'bumps in the night'. I'm a slow learner & surprisingly mentally stable - I say this after almost 3yrs of this, as per May 2014, & see alot of it in retrospect. This is why, whilst shopping in N-u-T one day, someone shouted in my head via microwaves "You're/I'm being followed", because I wasn't feeling at all paranoid or unbalanced, I assume. This 'program' was to turn me paranoid schizo &/or to push me to suicide. The 'phone might ring up to 5 times/day, PPI, for up to 30mins. Also, the heating & boiler system started doing it's own thing, and the many functions of the intercom system failed; smoke alarm would activate; lifts would go the wrong way, as the Queen's lift did, so said BBC Radio4 with a 'phone interview from a palace spokesman whose landline beeped in the same way mine did, & the building ground-floor doors failed, to the extent that they actually needed replacing. The tv & radio joined-in, calling my name and suggesting suicide. Ho-hum.
I ended-up 'phoning & texting the police (Northumbria) many times. During the 2nd visit I had, he seemed to speak almost ahead of the last few words, preempting my replies, and I soon assumed that he knew what was afoot. Depressing really, 'cos I'd really warmed to him as a person, regardless of the makers label on his pristine jacket. And I've had alot of 'moles'.
I went to the police one day, Market St., telling them what was happening, gave the address of some of the harassment, he, PC Hayes, popped-off for a few minutes, returned and suggested that I go to the local station, West Road instead; end of interview.
Another cop I saw at Mkt St. was PC King 2392 which was weird 'cos I'd had a shed-load of 'king' references, masses of them. I ended-up sending him 3 packets of my observations and info about the trigeminal neuralgia etc etc. I've also taken one in to Chief Supt Graham Hall of my now local force, and will be dropping another in shortly.
Knowing the trigeminal neuralgia was artificial, it took me a while to see my doctor, Dr. Esednu at Westmorland Street Surgery, N-u-T. She gave me absolutley masses of ibu & co-prox, and no follow-up planned, no tests. When I later went to Dr. Piper House NHS drop-in centre about it, the first person I spoke to was one of 2 paramedics; I told her it all & she was so shocked at Esednu's actions that she called over her collegue and reiterated what I'd said, they were both plainly shocked. I next saw another doctor who actually gave me a textbook diagnosis, telling me what I was experiencing, despite my 'trigeminal neuralgia' being about as atypical as it's possible to be, as un-textbook; the classic symptoms are "up to 2 minutes of shooting, electrical pain", I had up to 12hrs of a long slow grinding pain; and then he completed the rush he was in, by rushing-off.
Since the 'Monarch' program started in Aug 2011, I was feeling a bit shakey, so I went to my GP for some sort of calmative, asking him for an appointment be made to have a chat about 'stuff' with a trained individual, preferably a shrink; this was really nothing more than a chat that I wanted. Had an interview & it was hunky-dory, but then the follow-on 'phone call came about bringing-in family an' 'my symptoms' and "fuck that" being the internal dialogue response - there'll be a record of that somewhere, & "well, cheers anyway". Next, I found a letter from a while ago from my doctors, about a bog-standard health check, which I decided to go for; 'phoned, appointment made for to see a nurse, Haley I think, but it was preempted by a call from the doctors moving it forward & to see a Dr. Bains. Trotted along, and there's a woman sat-in, and he's asking me about 'voices in my head', and playing with his pen alot, and feeling uncomfortable - you just suss these things when you're a human. "It's ok doc, it's not gods, it's just shitheads taking the piss - (I don't understand it, but -) it's science, not seance". Each time I glance across at the woman, she shoots a glance away. The charade of checking my ears & throat, each from 3feet away, "I'm fine, Doc.", and that's that. So, then I get a call from the shrink cadre, from a woman, 'S' (CPN - Community Psychiatric Nurse - I think), at West Park Hospital, about coming-in for a chat; she sounds very nice and we have a decent chat on the 'phone, so "Yeah, if it makes you happy". She was very nice, indeed. Ended-up seeing her 3 times I think, but there was no point to it, just lead-swinging, much as I enjoyed it, so I drew a close to it.
During one convo with 'S' (I like her, she seems bona fide, so, no name) I'd mentioned that I'd previously had a letter from the 'office' telling me I'd been "discharged" from their list, which had pissed me off a bit 'cos I'd only gone along for a chat, & that I'd written to a fella called Ian Scriven asking how & why it was that a person, simply wanting a chat, is enroled/enlisted into the mental health system, because a) there's a stigma that attaches, & b) without being informed of such. She, 'S', thought it was strange and said she'd look into it, but that was informally, & I'd decided to stop wasting her time with appointments, so it went no further. He 'phoned back a couple of times - I was out, but I wanted it on paper so I followed-up with the same enquiry stating Freedom of Information Act. He did 'phone back again, once, but that's not the point, I'd not given him my 'phone number, he'd got it from my 'record', after I'd apparently been "discharged", and I was quite pissed-off about this. I've a letter to the Information Commissioner pending. So, after 3years of trauma-based mind control program and damned pissed-off about it too, apparently I now have a record of having 'issues', which is a nice bit o' bullshit. Samaritans would've been a far better option. The general health check I'd opted for - upon invitation, still hasn't happened, and the last time I saw my own GP, Dr. 'G' (-same as before, I like the guy), he had a dancing knee - these nervous doctors are a weirdness to behold.
I've never been bad & never wanted to be, in any way - I don't even drop litter. Occaisionally I've been known to be a polemical lippy gobshite, but...'hey'. I wouldn't know the 'dark web' if I tripped over it & I'm not interested; I haven't 'networked' or hidden, or played the silly bugger. I'm not dishonest - naturally, not 'with effort'. I can't concieve of what's happening, it's Draconian indeed - torture-murder, trauma-based brainwashing mind destruction to suicide, in some daft game of bullshit bingo, muscle flexing, oppurtunity, intoxicated cover-up.

"They were completely beaten, the day was mine, but they did not know it and would not run"

[/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
UCLA’s Dr. W. Ross Adey & Remote Brain Telemetry - by Michael Barwell - 02-06-2014, 04:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remote Neural Monitoring Ed Jewett 13 35,583 28-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Hard-wired: The brain's circuitry for political belief Peter Lemkin 0 8,966 24-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Neuroscientist Is Trying to Upload His Entire Brain to a Computer Peter Lemkin 1 12,840 22-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Secret EU Plan for Police to Stop Cars by Remote Deactivation David Guyatt 1 3,797 30-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Remote Neural Monitoring Lauren Johnson 6 6,162 22-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Remote Administration Tool (RAT) Magda Hassan 0 17,081 03-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  When "false memories" prove true - Colin Ross, M.D. Adele Edisen 3 4,902 19-03-2013, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Telepathic rats, with a little help from brain implants....what next for humans? Peter Lemkin 3 4,037 01-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Air Force’s Top Brain Wants a ‘Social Radar’ to ‘See Into Hearts and Minds’ Ed Jewett 0 2,776 21-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Nanoparticles Cause Brain Injury in Fish Ed Jewett 3 4,630 23-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett