Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blair Witch Project: Blair Tipped For First President Of EU's "New World Order"
Magda Hassan Wrote:Peter, I can see we are of like minds on this creature. I too want to be sick or throw something every time his smarmy sanctimonious face appears. I cannot see why he is held in such high esteem when he should be held in custody and contempt. At least in Catholic land there is a place made for people just like him and I hope he rots in hell forever. No one deserves it more. Well, may be one or two but not many. He is truly vile.

As for the Lisbon treaty I am still trying to see why it was that the Irish got a vote at all. Why was that Peter? I can see that they didn't vote correctly and it will likely be rammed down their throats but why the option or at least facade of choice? EU politics isn't always on my radar as I don't live there. Seems to me anyway that the EU is dead in the water and they just want to be NATOland.

I can hazard a guess why he's held in high esteem: Ever since JFK the powers that be know the sheeple go for good looking candidates. Now in the case of JFK we got a real hero who was murdered for trying to uphold the Constitution, achieve peace, end secret societies, etc. BUT much of the general public is not aware of the specifics that we here take for granted re JFK. What the powers that be remember is that during the debates JFK looked good and Nixon looked worse than bad, the five o'clock shadow, the non -stop sweating, his evil look in general. So I think a favorite trick of the NWO since has been to make sure we get good looking leaders. Just my Sat. morning musings here...
Dawn
ps Of course we still ended up with old Tricky Dick but that is for the same reason we ended up with Johnson: the bastards killed another Kennedy!

Messages In This Thread
Blair Witch Project: Blair Tipped For First President Of EU's "New World Order" - by Dawn Meredith - 18-07-2009, 03:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In order to survive, humanity must end capitalism! Peter Lemkin 0 2,257 26-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  USA's Tame Organ-Grinder NATO and the Bungling the New World Order David Guyatt 4 8,228 14-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The New World Order: What Is It? Lauren Johnson 2 7,987 24-11-2015, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Blair's secret Saudi oil contract David Guyatt 1 3,542 10-11-2014, 10:12 AM
  General Konstantin P. Petrov on the New World Order Paul Rigby 0 3,931 14-09-2014, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  A World Without Work Magda Hassan 3 4,647 29-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Paul Craig Roberts: The Collapsing US Economy and the "End of the World" Adele Edisen 7 6,023 06-08-2012, 05:40 AM
  World Leaders Ousted in 2011 Bernice Moore 0 2,392 16-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Americans Say Reagan Is the Greatest U.S. President Bernice Moore 1 2,635 27-11-2011, 05:27 PM
  Who Runs the World ? – Network Analysis Reveals ‘Super Entity’ of Global Corporate Control Magda Hassan 0 3,114 05-09-2011, 01:16 PM