Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it some folks can be so hard headed?
Scott Kaiser Wrote:That's a pretty big photo, lol.. Hopefully he won't miss it! I did send him every photo I could think of, I even told him time and time again, it's NOT who he thinks it is William Seymour. I think that Mr. Hopsicker is blind if he thinks so, and than my Cuban friend in Miami knows the photo and those in it, so I'm NOT taking Hopsicker words for it that it's Seymour. May-be, just maybe, he'll compare the photo you posted to the photo here and know who it really is.

Scott: I was told years ago that the person with his face covered is Tosh Plumlee. Is it? Gee he called me on Sat I should have asked him but I had not given that pic any thought in years. I may even have asked him at one point and just don't remember.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Why is it some folks can be so hard headed? - by Dawn Meredith - 17-06-2014, 10:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  53 years later and folks are still trying to figure out why Watergate? Scott Kaiser 4 3,245 10-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Early Articles On JFK Assassination - Headed In The Correct Directions Peter Lemkin 0 1,905 25-11-2013, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin