Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Agent Ruby Killed U.S. Agent Oswald
Jim Hargrove Wrote:In the same way that the CIA, the FBI and four government investigations covered up the intelligence ties of Lee Harvey Oswald, they also buried the less obvious but now increasingly compelling evidence that Jack Ruby was also, at the very least, a U.S. Intelligence asset for at least a decade prior to the assassination of JFK.

While feeding the public a tale of a low-level organized crime character who operated a few strip clubs, the real Jack Ruby/Jacob Rubenstein was much more than that. Along with Fidel Castro's personal friend Robert McKeown and former Cuban President Carlos Prio Socarra, Ruby was a major supplier of armaments to Cuba, both in support of the Castro insurgency and, surprisingly soon after Castro took power, in opposition to his regime.

For their efforts to supply guns to Cuba, both McKeown and Prio were arrested by U.S. authorities, prosecuted and convicted. Although he was just as active in the weapons for Cuba market, Ruby was never arrested, never prosecuted and, of course, never convicted of arms smuggling.

Why?

Most probably because he was protected. This protection is the first major clue that Jack Ruby was a U.S. intelligence asset, possibly an agent. There is more that is being worked on now by John Armstrong for inclusion in the coming weeks on HarveyandLee.net.

The purpose of this post is not to present John's evidence, which is still being assembled, but to pose the question, Has anyone here ever thought that Jack Ruby worked for the CIA?

Spy vs. Spy in the Kennedy Assassination!

John called me to discuss this just before I went on vacation. I actually had not considered it, primarily because the Mob story is a strong one. And also CIA agents never talk. Ruby spilled his guts to Warren and Gerry Ford. And of course to Dorothy K. As usual I found John's thinking persuasive.

Dawn

Messages In This Thread
U.S. Agent Ruby Killed U.S. Agent Oswald - by Dawn Meredith - 31-07-2014, 02:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 192 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 472 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 522 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 555 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 596 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 599 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 725 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 876 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 650 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 807 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM