Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Er, Nessie seen in waters off Sweden?
It's probably Dutch but why let that get in the way of an excuse to start WW3
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article19716276.ab
Quote:

Confirms: The submarine came from Holland

Adam ropes Ning, 22, sailed outside Santahamina Monday. And met a black submarine.

Now the defense confirms that it was a foreign submarine.
- The Naval Tactical Command has analyzed the image. There is a Dutch submarine that samövade with Swedish military said Mikael Abrahamsson, information officer at the Armed Forces.

[Image: ub%C3%A5t2.jpg]

Shortly after 14 o'clock on Monday met Adam ropes Ning and his friends sail a submarine just outside Santahamina.
- It came very quickly. We were only about 50 meters from it. It was just black. It came completely open, says Adam told Aftonbladet.
When news that the defense examines foreign submarine activity in the archipelago responded Adam.
- On Monday, I thought that it was a Swedish submarine, but now I do not know if it was any other type of submarine.
- Sure to become thoughtful, considering everything that has happened.

"More pictures of the same submarine"

After the Navy Tactical Command analyzed the image so one can now conclude that it was a foreign ubått as Adama ropes Ning took pictures of.
- There was a Dutch submarine that samövade with Swedish military. We've got more pictures of the same submarine from several witnesses, says Mikael Abrahamsson, Communications Officer at the Armed Forces.
At the beginning of the week, Swedish military samövat with the Dutch fleet.
- The ship in the picture is a submarine of the so-called Walrus-class, says Mikael Abrahamsson.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Er, Nessie seen in waters off Sweden? - by Magda Hassan - 20-10-2014, 12:04 PM