Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nazi Connections To JFK Assassination

Nazi Connections To JFK Assassination

My focus has long been on SS General Hans Kammler - a name not well known, but by the end of the War definitely in the top ten most wanted Nazi list....yet he seems to have disappeared. Oh, officially there are five different versions of how and where he committed suicide or asked to be shot by his aide de camp on May 9, 1945 south of Prague, CS [the locations vary, but are fairly near each other]. However, I have documents that strongly support him still alive after this date and other information that says he was likely not in Prague at the end of the War.

It is well known that a large number of rocket scientists [and other scientists/engineers/technicians/torture experts/espionage experts/etc.] fell into American hands under what was first called Operation Overcast [changed later to Operation Paperclip]. The Soviets and UK got smaller, but not small, numbers of others. France got some. The rest got almost none for all their hard work in the Allied effort in the War. Kammler was unique in that he was just about the only person in the Reich at the end of the War who know all of these projects and persons, where they were, where the documents about them were, etc. Kammler was definitely not part of 'Paperclip', but many directly under him were. While one can understand the desire to get the secret weapons projects, it is much harder to understand the desire to have the hardened Nazi experts - and then to let many of them become rich and famous - some rising to the top of, for example, NASA.

Gen. Walter Dornberger was directly under Kammler and was the head of the Nazi's rocket programs [there were several interconnected programs]. He wound up soon after the war in Bell Aviation as vice President!....at first in the NE of the USA and then in Ft. Worth, just next to Dallas. In 1963, working directly for Dornberger was a CIA-connected engineer named Michael Paine (married to a CIA-connected wife), at who's home that fatefull November was staying one Marina Oswald and child - with all of her husband's belongings in the garage, so they could be 'salted' for the patsy set up operation. An interesting and not accidental association! Remember too that Garrison discovered to his puzzlement that many around Oswald suddenly got jobs at NASA in its 'security' division, just before the Assassination. Small world! ::trenchcoatspy::

Mae Brussell was the first to really demonstrate that there was a Nazi connection to the JFK assassination....and there was - although the trail is not direct and can be misleading if one doesn't understand the deep political machinations before, during and after the War......this is a hall of mirrors, full of smoke and magic tricks.

Oh, one last thought on this, some of those within 30AU who have spoken out [most have/had not - but kept their silence on all missions] have stated that they do not believe Kammler died, but was somehow gotten into American hands. If anyone might know, the 30AU were a likely group to know. Of all of the 'hunt teams', it is generally acknowledged that 30AU [let by Ian Flemming] was the best of the best. Many of their missions and 'captures' are still officially secret - and punishable in the UK to disclose; those that are known about are almost beyond belief actions behind enemy lines. Very few books exist on the 30AU. It's name is hardly known, even to those who are WW2 history buffs.

I'm currently working on a book on the life, mysterious 'death', and 'life after death' of SS Gen. Hans Kammler. Another interesting aspect is the list of known and (as-yet) secret high-technology projects under Kammler's 'portfolio'. I'll name one.....so-called UFO's....like that seen at the incident at Roswell, NM. This was a Nazi stealth vehicle, first test flown in Prague in 1944. At least one craft and the engineering diagrams for them were captured by the Americans and tested mostly in and around Area 51. When they were spotted by civilians and when one crashed in Roswell, they invented the fiction that they were extraterrestrial. At Roswell, they had physicians mutilate human corpses to look un-human - all to hide the secret system [no longer used]. These craft were built in Canada - I know the company that built them after the War. They were used as stealth craft because of their operating parameters. But there were other advanced systems that are less known than the so-called UFO's.

Swirling around Kammler and his 'portfolio' of secret high-tech projects were some very interesting and to-this-day little known projects, technology and technology transfers. Much one can find on the internet about Kammler I don't believe to be true. Much is exaggerated or false. However, the true story is really a quite amazing one, none the less!

Just to make it clear in this 'short version' - Nazis were not the basis of nor core players in the JFK Assassination - it was very much a home-grown and high-level conspiracy; however, some Nazis played a role and most of the high-level Americans involved had had associations with intelligence operations during and just after WWII in Europe - often they had been involved in deals with the Nazis. I'd classify all involved as neofascist, if not Nazi.

As this was a coup d'etat that has never really been exposed to the general populace and certainly never reversed, the USA today still exists under the secret control and influence of fascists and fascist structures of both the secret and overt governmental structures. To me, it explains all we see and feel today. To me, the official mythology of the USA is just that...myth...having no relationship to reality nor real history/events/philosophy/political philosophy [of those in power and control].

More on this coming.....

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Nazi Connections To JFK Assassination - by Peter Lemkin - 08-12-2014, 08:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Current State Of Internet Assassination Discussion Brian Doyle 0 145 23-08-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,474 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 5,142 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 5,411 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Strange connections Mueller and JFK Richard Coleman 14 8,398 27-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 4,344 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 9,694 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 30,806 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination Lauren Johnson 1 3,011 09-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Key To a Successful Assassination is Control of Communications..... Peter Lemkin 0 2,436 21-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin