Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nazi Circular Vertical Takeoff Flying Vehicles - vis-a-vis "UFO's"
I have a theory why such technology was not placed into regular production, but I'll let Pete answer that as, he has done more recent work on this subject. I will say, however, that the reason is strongly hinted at in Nick Cook's (the Jane's Defence journalist, as you know) tv documentary The Billion Dollar Secret

Vallee eventually concluded that "aliens" were from a parallel world or inner world rather than outer world beings. He discusses this in his book, Passport to Magonia. He went on to expound on this in later books also, such as The Invisible College...

His conclusion is entirely my position, too.

For the record and for what it's worth (not an awful lot I would say), I began investigating UFOs, as a Field Researcher (it think it was titled) for the foremost US UFO investigative group APRO (Aerial Phenomena Research Organization). That was over 50 years ago. I was, at the same time, the PR officer for one of the leading British UFO groups as well as being the Editor of their in-house magazine. I remember the very first UFO sighting, circa 1947 (although there were many such events during WWII also). So it would be true to say I have had an active interest in this subject for over 50 years.

For me the subject needs to be broken down into two distinct branches. One of these is the technological developments derived from Nazi Black Sun technology investigations that the US acquired and experimented with, but then shelved (for all intents and purposes anyway). The other branch would be focused on so called "contacts". My position is that they are two entirely different and separate disciplines.

Having said that though, I do believe that there has been a concerted effort to blur the lines between these two aspects and to willfully develop a psychological sympathy in the public mind for the "aliens are here" side of the argument. And the reasons for this are, for me, chilling and of considerable concern.

Today, we have a public image of the alien which was made famous by an American novelist, Whitley Streiber. It is the Grey alien pictured here from his novel Communion:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6484&stc=1]

It is my contention that this image, that is now part and parcel of our human psyche, was derived from one place, and one place only.

In 1919, the occultist, Aleister Crowley did a pencil drawing on his inner world contact who he named as "Master Lam" (where the name "Lam" was short for "Llama). This is that drawing:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6483&stc=1]

Crowley was not in the least bit familiar with subject of aliens, but he wrote a great many books about his esoteric experiences in the inner world, or parallel world as Vallee defines it.

Prior to Streiber's image of the alien, Crowley's Master Lam sketch had not manifested in UFO stories or lore at all (I was there!). But it did, oddly, appear in the British comic The Eagle, in a strip story called Dan Dare where a central character was the alien The Mekon:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6485&stc=1]

The image of the grey alien has now so infused itself into our collective psyche that it nowadays back-dated to fit into all sorts of near-historical UFO sightings.

To conclude, obviously, I am a poacher turned game keeper these days... ::bowtie::

Attached Files
.jpg   c640x360_50.jpg (Size: 7.66 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   lam.jpg (Size: 112.43 KB / Downloads: 58)
.jpg   220px-Communion_book_cover.jpg (Size: 22.3 KB / Downloads: 58)
.jpg   d06a30a86a92ae5f46e8e86ff61f8fa7c534d0b5.jpg (Size: 8.54 KB / Downloads: 58)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Nazi Circular Vertical Takeoff Flying Vehicles - vis-a-vis "UFO's" - by David Guyatt - 07-12-2014, 04:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nazi Doctor Mengele and Brazil's Crazy Mysterious Land of Twins Magda Hassan 4 5,925 19-05-2013, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Plum Island, Off Long Island - Nazi Paperclip Past; Bioweapons-DHS Present Ed Jewett 4 5,657 28-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  World’s First Flying File-Sharing Drones in Action Magda Hassan 0 3,022 22-03-2012, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Self-Driving Vehicles Swarming to Future Roads Bernice Moore 0 2,056 29-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  “UFOs” are Not “Alien” but Advanced Tech with Nazi Roots! Peter Lemkin 1 3,952 29-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s Russia’s “flying saucer” Magda Hassan 0 2,959 08-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Nazi Circular Flying Vehicles vis-a-vis 'UFO's' 0 1,066 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: