Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nazi Circular Vertical Takeoff Flying Vehicles - vis-a-vis "UFO's"
Kara Dellacioppa Wrote:Have you read this? Here is an interview ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHAW-8iM6TA

David Guyatt Wrote:Btw, I meant to mention that I have searched the Nick Cook documentary, UFO's The Secret Evidence for the CIA psywar discussion. It begins at approx 41:50 with Bedell Smith's memo about utilising flying saucer sighting for "the possible offensive or defensive utilization of these phenomena for psychological warfare purposes."

I knew of this document some 20 years ago and received the explanation that UFO flaps would be used as a cloak for a US first nuclear strike on the Soviet Union. Dissecting this Bedell Smith memo leads me to conclude that the CIA had no interest in the so called alien technology at all - I think they knew exactly what really was causing that - but realized that the public concern could be developed to their war plan advantage.

At 43:00 the segment moves on to the interview with the former CIA analyst, Melvin Goodman, who worked on these psywar operations under Bissell, that I referenced earlier. But you'll need to fast forward from there to his comments towards the end of the programme to hear what he says in that regard (apologies but I don't have the time to parse the whole doco now).

I haven't read it Kara, but have now ordered it after listening to that interview with the author, who seems sufficiently switched on in his research efforts imo, to warrant the purchase.

My caution here is because there is a such a long standing confusion on occult matters; very often inflamed by Christian groups, especially the rabble rousing ones, who say that anything occult is Satanic. That is just not the case, and it behoves one to tread with care in these matters, and to ascertain if authors know their subjects sufficiently well to be worth adding to ones bookshelf. In this interview the speakers also touch on the Rosicrucians, Knights Templar and Manly P Hall - conflating them all into the same dark, satanic mess. It's very sloppy, I think.

There is another book on 9/11 and the occult connection - The Most Dangerous Book in the World; 9/11 as a Mass Ritual, by S K Bain. It generally is worth a read although the author placed in the book a second part that was guaranteed to ensure the book's self-destruction and, indeed, this happened. But the main part of the book is worth reading, I think.

I would add as an aside, that the speakers later discuss Stanley Kubrick's 2001, A Space Odyssey - but do not discuss his last film Eyes Wide Shut, which is a great deal more explicit. I do wonder if Kubrick was himself involved in the occult?

Have you read Ramsay's book and if so what's your take on it?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Nazi Circular Vertical Takeoff Flying Vehicles - vis-a-vis "UFO's" - by David Guyatt - 08-12-2014, 10:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nazi Doctor Mengele and Brazil's Crazy Mysterious Land of Twins Magda Hassan 4 5,925 19-05-2013, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Plum Island, Off Long Island - Nazi Paperclip Past; Bioweapons-DHS Present Ed Jewett 4 5,657 28-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  World’s First Flying File-Sharing Drones in Action Magda Hassan 0 3,022 22-03-2012, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Self-Driving Vehicles Swarming to Future Roads Bernice Moore 0 2,056 29-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  “UFOs” are Not “Alien” but Advanced Tech with Nazi Roots! Peter Lemkin 1 3,952 29-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s Russia’s “flying saucer” Magda Hassan 0 2,959 08-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Nazi Circular Flying Vehicles vis-a-vis 'UFO's' 0 1,066 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: