Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malaysian based AirAsia passenger jet missing
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Malcolm Pryce Wrote:Sorry, what's so funny about a plane with 162 people on board going missing?

Obviously, nothing. This is more like gallows humor, of which I am a big fan and practitioner. I thought PR's comment was hilarious.

Yes. I was responding to Paul. Nothing at all funny about any one dying.

Lauren Johnson Wrote:Moving on, I suggest reading WillyLoman who is really good at sniffing out the glitches in the matrix in situations like this. He puts up a long post, but one comment is worth noting as he just getting starting:
Quote:Sputnik News is reporting that a family member of one of the passengers received a text claiming the plane successfully landed at Belitung and that all passengers are alive and well. They claim the report comes from Detik News.
Indonesian Ministry of Transportation is currently verifying information claiming that the missing AirAsia aircraft has made an emergency landing in the eastern part of the Belitung island in the Java Sea, the ministry's representative said Sunday…

According to Detik.com, a relative of a missing passenger received a text message from an unknown sender, stating that the plane made an emergency landing and all passengers were alive. Sputnik News

Most intriguing Lauren.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Malaysian based AirAsia passenger jet missing - by Magda Hassan - 29-12-2014, 12:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLane carrying German passenger crashes in France David Guyatt 59 23,072 06-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Leaked CIA Memo Confirms US Search for Missing Physicist Bernice Moore 1 2,763 11-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin