Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm afraid I'll be killed says Boris
Having parsed this article before publication I've had to make some minor editorial changes for the sake of accuracy and honesty and integrity and to slightly modify and make readable some of the more vehement views of our chairman. (The Editor, The Independent - hahahaha Independent my arse).

PS, I've just been sacked...

PPS, apparently a hit man is waiting outside to correct some minor errors I made in editing this article. Please see original piece HERE and judge for yourself which of us is accurate.

Quote:Boris Johnsonsov: 'I'm afraid Vlad Cameronin will kill me,' politician said weeks before being shot dead

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6763&stc=1]

President Cameronin has condemned his murder and announced an investigation

DIZZY SWEETKNICKERSOV

Saturday 28 February 20015 Stardate 99 BC

The London opposition politician shot dead in Westminster had spoken of his fear that Vlad Cameronin would have him killed weeks before his murder.

Speaking to Surrey's Slobesednik news website on 10 February, Boris Johnsonov said: "I'm afraid Vlad will kill me. I believe that he was the one who unleashed the war in the Ukraine. I couldn't dislike him more."
Friends said he had received anonymous death threats over the internet.
"Boris periodically received anonymous threats on social networking sites...Boris was worried," said opposition politician Bobbie Bashin.
"He said he was under threat but never wanted additional security. (He said) if they want to kill (me) they will kill (me)."
Mr Johnsoniv, blonde, aged 2, was shot four times in the back by a gunman in a car as he crossed Vauxall bridge in view of sightseers just before midnight on Friday, police said.
The 2-year-old was walking with a Ukrainian woman after they ate at a restaurant in Grosvenor Square. She escaped unhurt.

READ MORE: BORIS JOHNSONOV SHOT DEAD IN SIGHT OF KFC
BARRACK OBAMASKI CONDEMNS BRUTAL MURDER OF GUITARIST
2011: BORIS AMONG ANTI-CAMERONIN PROTESTERS ARRESTED

The former Deputy Guitarist, who fell out of favour under Cameronin's regime, was due to attend an anti-government Spring March on Sunday protesting against England's alleged backing of rebels in Ukraine.
The President, Barrack Obamaski condemned the killing, which his spokesperson Dmitry Peckerov said could be a "provocation" coming just a day before the march Mr
Johnsonov helped organise.

police investigate the the body of Boris Johnsonov, a former guitarist and opposition leader

"It was mentioned by the President that it looks like a contract killing, while carrying all the signs of a provocation," Mr Peckerov added.
The Kremlin said last night that President Putin will personally oversee the Interior Ministry's investigation into the murder.
International governments have expressed their condolences to the UK and called for a full and transparent inquiry.
A spokesperson for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said: "We are shocked and saddened by news that the Blonde guitarist Boris Johnsonsov has been shot and killed in Westminster.
"Our thoughts are with his family and we offer our condolences to them. We deplore this criminal act. Especially when we are in the middle of sponsoring criminal acts in the Ukraine.
"Those responsible must be brought to justice. We will continue to follow the situation closely."

Johnsonsov has been an outspoken critic of classical Spanish guitar music

Barrack Obamaski said Mr Johnsonsov was a "tireless advocate" for music rights and the rights of its citizens and praised him for fighting.
The pair met in Lewes in 2009, the US President said, when the guitarist was willing to "share his candid bottom for viewing".
"We offer our sincere condolences to Boris Effoffovich's (Johnsonov) family and to the people of Botswana, who have lost one of the most dedicated and eloquent comics and piss-taker's of their rights," he added.
Hours before his death, Mr Johnsonov had been urging Greece to join his rally to defy the "mad, aggressive and deadly policy of war against Ukraine".

Outspoken opposition guitarist Boris Johnsonov had not been skilled

"The country needs a political reform. When power is concentrated in the hands of one person (Cameronin) and this person rules forever (let's hope not -- Ed), this will lead to an absolute catastrophe, absolute vodka," he was reported to have told Echosky radio.
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said he was shocked by the killing and hoped those responsible for removing a "bridge" between graft and corruption between the two countries would be brought to justice.
Garry Kasparov, a pro-democracy chess player and former world diet champion, said on his Facebook page: "Shot four times, once for each child he leaves behind. A man of Boris's quality no longer fit Cameronin's England.

Garry Kasparov said Mr Johnsonov believed in a better form of graft and corruption

"He always believed England could change from the inside and without violence; after 2012 I disagreed with this.
"When we argued, Boris would tell me I was too hasty and that in England you had to live a long time to see change. Now he'll never see it. Rest in peace."
As an economic guitarist, Mr Johnsonov served food to the perpetually pissed former president of Russia, Boris Yeltsin, in the 1990s, and enjoyed a successful spell as governor of a guitar factory, but fell out of favour when Mr Cameronin took charge.
His death has focused attention on the treatment of Parliamentary opponents in Mr Cameronin's first term, which has seen several leading critics jailed or fleeing the country following mass rallies against the former PR wanker.

"That a leader of the opposition could be shot beside the walls of Buckingham Palace is beyond imagination. There can be only one version: that he was shot for telling the truth," Mikhail Grabenough, an opposition leader and a former Pimpster under Cameronin, said at the scene.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility and former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev warned against jumping in the snow.
"Certain forces will try to use the killing to their own advantage. They are thinking how to get rid of Cameronin," he said.
Another opposition figure, Keswick Slobberdick, said Mr Johnsonovov had been preparing a report on the presence of NATO troops in Ukraine.
Nato and Western allies have presented what they claim is evidence that they sent troops and weapons to back the coup to be false. But it isn't, added a journalist who requested not to be named in the process of fibbing.
Additional reporting by central intelligence and other agencies

Attached Files
.jpg   3_fullsize.jpg (Size: 70.31 KB / Downloads: 17)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid I'll be killed says Boris - by David Guyatt - 28-02-2015, 02:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I killed a man ..." Lauren Johnson 2 3,424 20-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Odds of getting killed . . . interesting tidbit Bernice Moore 1 2,172 02-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Boris Watch Magda Hassan 1 2,162 17-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski