Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLane carrying German passenger crashes in France
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
R.K. Locke Wrote:"Prosecutors say there was no evidence of a political or religious motive for his actions and no suicide note has been found."

But had had "an illness."

What kind of illness would compel you to deliberately crash a plane load of passengers in the Alps? Nothing about this is believable.

Well, IF that scenario is true, an illness that would lead him to forever loose the ability to fly in any airline might do that to some. I can think of many illnesses that would have him loose his 'dream' of being a pilot forever. Granted it is an extreme reaction even to that, but not outside of the realm of possibility. It could have destroyed him psychologically - loosing his dream - and/or drugs he was taking for the condition could have exacerbated some mental state leading to what happened - as extreme as it was.

As I understand it, despite all the information and hints given, German law doesn't allow us to be told what illness they think he had. Strange. If he were alive, I might understand that...but.... [though surely someone will leak it to a source outside of Germany, eventually]

There are other possible scenarios, but so far the authorities are on one track only. Time will tell.

I am open-minded about the various possibilities but the depression/illness scenarios strike me as highly unlikely.

As you say though, time will tell.

A few nuggets I found via Abel Danger. Make of them what you will:

Serco Processes 2 Millionth Patent Application for U.S. Patent and Trademark Office March 19, 2013 RESTON, VIRGINIA March 18, 2013 Serco Inc., a leading provider of professional, technology, and management services to the federal government, announced today that their Pre-Grant Publication (PGPubs) Classification Services team recently processed their 2 millionth patent application for the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO). Each application was also processed within the contractually required 28-day window.

http://www.serco.com/media/international...nforUS.asp

http://www.google.com/patents/US20030052779
http://www.google.co.uk/patents/US6845302

Lots more here but you have to scroll down past all the pictures and videos:

http://www.abeldanger.net/2015/03/2310-m...-hand.html
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,

Messages In This Thread
PLane carrying German passenger crashes in France - by R.K. Locke - 27-03-2015, 09:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russian Military Plane Crashes After Take Off in Sochi Magda Hassan 17 104,018 28-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  German government gives no answers for spy chief's exit Magda Hassan 7 14,616 28-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Malaysian based AirAsia passenger jet missing David Guyatt 27 13,255 12-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Another 2014 Plane crash with possible money motive Drew Phipps 9 8,107 03-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  American Plane In Iran But No One Seems To Know Why Magda Hassan 5 4,474 20-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Five Russian scientists who helped Iran with nuclear secrets killed in plane crash Magda Hassan 4 5,791 24-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Futuristic Airbus Plane Has Transparent Cabin and More : Discovery News Bernice Moore 0 2,525 20-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Ryanair passengers refuse to leave plane David Guyatt 2 3,277 17-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Merkel says German multicultural society has failed Magda Hassan 2 3,312 18-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  US Police (?) find dead German tourists in Death Valley - AFP Helen Reyes 0 3,829 15-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes