Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this TV Show About? .. and
Ed, Peter et al - I spent 13 years of my life working for the BBC. I've researched, writen, produced and directed lots of documentary films, and I've also had a spell as a cog in the system, working for the Number Two person in BBC Network Television.

All MSM corporations are under extensive influence and/or pressure from the ruling elites. However, that doesn't mean that the individuals working for MSM are all lackey slaves.

Take the X-Files tv series for instance. Was it a fiendish mind control plot preparing us for alien invasion? Or a creative musing about factual subject matter explored, for instance, in Martin Cannon's unpublished manuscript, The Controllers?

Both questions may be answered in the affirmative. However, my own view is that answering "yes" to the second question would be more correct.

Now, once a "story" such as the X-Files is out there, can it be used to influence the population?

Yes. Absolutely.

I've frequently mused on classic stories such as the Wizard of Oz and L'Oiseau Bleu on DPF.

Am I suggesting that they were written as mind control templates?

No.

Am I suggesting that once they had entered the culture and the collective unconscious, these narratives could be used for nefarious purposes?

Yes. Absolutely.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
What is this TV Show About? .. and - by Ed Jewett - 28-08-2009, 05:03 AM
What is this TV Show About? .. and - by Jan Klimkowski - 28-08-2009, 06:18 PM
What is this TV Show About? .. and - by Ed Jewett - 28-08-2009, 06:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBC show American Odyssey Sundays 9 EST Drew Phipps 1 3,842 13-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Saudi Regime SLAMED On George Galloway Show Magda Hassan 0 2,393 28-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan