Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this TV Show About? .. and
Ed Jan et al

There's clearly a difficult balance to strike here.

From the points made in the discussion thread posted by Ed - as between 'Professorpan' on the one hand and an amalgam of the rest on the other - I judge the balance to be in reality's ball-park. By that I mean that there are undoubtedly dedicated people working to provide solid and deeply educational material to the public through such story telling, but that those in control of overall production hold so many trump cards that such efforts are often greatly undermined or even turned to their opposite.

The underlying subject matter in this case is so vexatious and of such massive importance to major Deep-State power interests that I doubt either of the two productions involved - or The X Files for that matter - could have hit network TV in the US without those interests having had a major hand in it. They may not have got everything they were after; they may even have had to fight a rearguard action so to speak. But I'm damn sure that, at the very least, they haven't suddenly found themselves dealing with something they were not good and sure how to handle beforehand.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
What is this TV Show About? .. and - by Ed Jewett - 28-08-2009, 05:03 AM
What is this TV Show About? .. and - by Ed Jewett - 28-08-2009, 06:29 PM
What is this TV Show About? .. and - by Peter Presland - 28-08-2009, 07:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBC show American Odyssey Sundays 9 EST Drew Phipps 1 3,842 13-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Saudi Regime SLAMED On George Galloway Show Magda Hassan 0 2,393 28-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan