Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof Kennedy's fatal shot came from the front!
Gordon Gray Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:I don't care how many doctors, and testimony's from doctors anyone puts up, or what they ALL explained. This is what you need to understand, and that is, it's their word against the governments word.

Because of the hole in the back of Mr. Kennedy's head, this has been an ongoing debate for over fifty years, its been the Parkland Hospital's doctors word against the governments word, another words, he said, she said.

Now, for the first time ever, I want to bring in scientific evidences that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that these findings presented by a Doctor's degrees in Physics, and a Neurologist will prove a frontal shot.

These findings will no longer be a dispute between two parties, and the government that's holding unto its theory can no longer go off their word, but, now, the government will be unable to dispute the facts, and acknowledge science, or in this case, what I like to call the findings. This presentation will be called the (Reaction upon Impact) analysis.
The problem here is the Z film has undoubtedly been altered, and any theory based on what it shows is compromised.

Does this mean we are to give up, throw our hands up in the air and say screw it, there's no way of proving the government wrong, or, do we continue to dig until we can find what were looking for?

The only original, unedited, undamaged frames before Life Magazine got a hold of it. It's a matter of enlarging the frames from 291 to 315 and illustrating Mr. Kennedy's movement from his throat shot where he steadily holds his right arm out in front of him until frame 313 at the moment of impact, according to the doctor who had viewed this film said, upon impact, Kennedy's right arm behaved in the same manner as Kennedy was struck in the head transferring enough energy to travel in the same direction of impact, meaning, Kennedy's right arm traveled upward which was caused by a bullet coming from somewhere other then the rear of Kennedy, had Kennedy been struck from behind, then the energy transfered would have carried the right arm in a downward position, not up. This is what I understand. The experts of coarse will provide a complete comprehensive medical and scientific analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4

Messages In This Thread
Proof Kennedy's fatal shot came from the front! - by Scott Kaiser - 08-06-2015, 05:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Proof Prayer Man Is Sarah Stanton Brian Doyle 1 85 27-05-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part V/Conclusion Gil Jesus 0 194 05-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 124 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 142 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 197 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 196 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 590 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 498 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
  Proof the CE 139 Rifle did not kill JFK Gil Jesus 0 558 28-11-2022, 11:30 AM
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,696 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson