Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Political seepage from the deep on Sandy Hook massacre
Even cynical me thought at first that Sandy Hook was as it was portrayed...but NOT SO FAST!.....it appears the shooting of mostly 6-8 year olds [many with 10-20 bullets in them each] might only be a new trick to tug at the heartstrings that don't allow many to look further than the official story. Listen to this Guns and Butter hour audio on the events and HUGE discrepancies - missing information and possibly created information and witnesses http://archives.kpfa.org/data/20130109-Wed1300.mp3
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Seeing is believing, and believing is seeing

Is it easier for a believer to deal with a tragedy like the one in Newtown, Connecticut than it is for an atheist? The human suffering surrounding the ending of life forever for 20 small children and six adults made me choke up again and again with each news report. I didn't have the comfort that some religious people might have had that it was "God's will", that there must be a "reason" for such profound agony, a good reason, which you would understand if you could receive God's infinite wisdom, if you could be enlightened enough to see how it fit into God's Master Plan.

"How could God let this happen?", asked a Fox News reporter of former Republican governor of Arkansas and presidential candidate, Mike Huckabee. "Well," replied Huckabee, "you know, it's an interesting thing. We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we've systematically removed God from our schools. Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage because we've made it a place where we don't want to talk about eternity, life, what responsibility means, accountability? That we're not just going to have to be accountable to the police, if they catch us. But one day, we will stand before a Holy God in judgment. If we don't believe that, then we don't fear that."

So the former governor is clearly implying that the tragedy was the lord's retribution for not believing in, or not fearing, or just ignoring His Master Plan. Believing this may well reduce the grief Huckabee feels about what happened; perhaps even provide him some satisfaction that those who were not "accountable" are being punished. Whether he includes the children in this group, or only their parents, teachers, school officials and Democrats I don't know.

Local pastor Jim Solomon recounted the story of a girl in the first grade who, by playing dead, was the only one in her room to survive: "She ran out of the school building covered from head to toe with blood and the first thing she said to her mom was, 'Mommy, I'm OK but all my friends are dead'." This child was spared, said the pastor, "by God's grace". 5

Ah yes, God's grace. Do I need to ask the obvious question?

It may be relevant to recall that the fellow who slaughtered 87 young people in Norway last year was a fundamentalist Christian.

"With or without religion, good people will do good things and bad people will do bad things. But for good people to do bad things that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg, Nobel Prize-winning physicist

"Guns don't kill people. People kill people."

How true. And nuclear bombs don't kill people. Government leaders who decide to use nuclear bombs kill people. So why have any bans on nuclear bombs? Get one for each member of the family; well, for those over 16 at least.

The crazed and the disturbed will always walk amongst us. What we must do is strive to deny them the facile ability to engage in mass murder. Everything else being equal, if the Connecticut killer's mother didn't have an arsenal of guns at home, including an assault weapon, the story would probably have been a very different one. Ah, but I hear you asking on the left and on the right so you wanna let the government have all the guns and the people nothing to defend themselves with? To which I reply: Do you really think the people could hold their own in an armed battle with the police and the military? Mass suicide.

In the past decade various important rights and freedoms of Americans have been seriously curtailed by the Bush and Obama administrations. Did the 300 million guns in private hands prevent any of this from happening? No. And the rights and the freedoms were taken away much more by pieces of paper than guns.

I'd be in favor of eliminating all guns except for some law enforcement purposes. But if that is not feasible, the goal should be to have as few guns in circulation as possible. Or just ban ammunition, which would be a lot easier and probably even more effective. It would be a good start toward our cherished national goal of becoming a civilized society.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Quote:I'd be in favor of eliminating all guns except for some law enforcement purposes. But if that is not feasible, the goal should be to have as few guns in circulation as possible. Or just ban ammunition, which would be a lot easier and probably even more effective. It would be a good start toward our cherished national goal of becoming a civilized society.

It would be the finish of democracy as we know it,and the beginning of a 13th century style feudalism.You only need to know how to bow down to your masters/lords/Shoguns....No Problem!!!
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Keith, perhaps my mistake to add Blum's views. The point of this thread is if Sandy Hook was a 'real' event or a false-flag one. The issue of guns and their ownership/non-ownership/control/licensing/etc. is another issue I don't care to conflate it here. Perhaps, my mistake.

Everyone, listen to the Guns and Butter audio above. It shocked me a tad [as did the Batman shooting - which I now think were likely perpetrated by the EXACT same groupings], and I'm far from naive.....
Sorry Peter,didn't mean to hijack the thread.
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
From above:

To the Boxcars

I'd be in favor of eliminating all guns except for some law enforcement purposes.
But if that is not feasible, the goal should be to have as few guns in circulation as possible.
Or just ban ammunition, which would be a lot easier and probably even more effective.
It would be a good start toward our cherished national goal of becoming a civilized society.

Aurora's patsy was on SSRIs and under the former AF CMO. Many anomalies* (*where "anomalies" mean Kabuki continuity errors).

Sandy Hook on meds with blanket suppression of evidence and lingering questions, (e.g., "with the assault rifle in the trunk?").

Albuquerque's fifteen-year-old uses the dreaded "assault weapon"--as current historic vacuity a la Tommy Lee Jones'
light flash obscures the higher 1991 body count of Ricky Abeyta in Chimayo, seven, with a scoped "hunting rifle"

The Panetta who wanted to sell COSCO/PLAN Long Beach opens combat to women on his last day

While the DCI who threatened Hillary was taken out by the biceptual Broadwell USMA '95

Utah's NSA data center is for the most violent videogame of all

And the band of harpies in dog collars drones on

Yo wallet, yo watch, your gun and keys

To FEMA camps after the EMPs

BURMA SHAVE

(smack, whatever)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4276[/ATTACH]
What difference does it make?

Fast & Furious was gun-tracking
Benghazi was a protest over a video
Sandy Hook trumps Second Amendment
Big party on the Fed's 100th: lotta barbecue

Attached Files
.jpg   73laig.jpg (Size: 43.46 KB / Downloads: 5)
Wed, January 23, 2013 11:17:25 PM
More holes in the Sandy Hook story

More major problems with the Sandy Hook story.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/22042.html

What do you know about Nancy Lanza?

1. She was a "prepper"

2. She owned a legally registered AR-15

3. She taught her son Adam how to shoot. Right?

When did you "learn" these things?

Very early on, right?

What was the source of this "information?"

Vague and from "anonymous sources."

Here are some facts:

1. The Wall Street Journal sent a reporter to visit all the gun ranges in the area to find where Nancy and Adam Lanza went shooting.

Result?

No gun range within a 50 mile radius ever saw them.

2. Connecticut has some of the the strictest gun laws in the nation.

So-called "assault rifles" were already banned in the state before this tragedy.

Thus, if Nancy Lanza did own this gun, she did not own it legally.

3. Nanzy Lanza was a "prepper"

Really?

Who says so?

Where's the evidence?

From an "unnamed source" very soon after the crime occurred - with no follow up evidence.

We still don't know what Lanza's profession was, where she went to school, nything about her career, who her parents and/or siblings were etc...

But we "know" a lot of things that turn out on examination not to be true - thanks to "anonymous" sources that had the means to get these "facts" into the news stream right away.

If these "early facts" are false, what else is?

A whole lot.

Five videos worth - and that's just scratching the surface.

No conspiracies,

Just logical questions that few have asked and no one has answered.

Video: 10:01 minutes long

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/22042.html

- Brasscheck

P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
videos with friends and colleagues.

That's how we grow. Thanks.

================================
Brasscheck TV
2380 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94115

Adele
Tue, January 22, 2013 10:59:42 PM
Special Report: The Sandy Hook story unraveled

The details of the Sandy Hook
(Newtown) story matter.

First, the dead an their
surviving family members
deserve and accurate
account.

Second, if national policy
is going to change based
on this story, the story
better be correct.

The story is not correct.
It can't be, Here's why...

Video: 8:20 minutes long

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/22038.html

- Brasscheck

================================
Brasscheck TV
2380 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94115

Adele
Mon, January 7, 2013 7:02:30 AM
The giant, gaping hole in Sandy Hook reporting

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/the-giant-gap...reporting/

or

http://tinyurl.com/bze2v25

Adele
As fuel to the fire, here's the dumbfounding video of the Sandy Hook medical examiner giving an early interview to the assembled press.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV3KYBS64R8

It makes for surreal viewing. Stick with it past the traditional 'slow motion repetition' of an odd moment early on, as some truly peculiar comments from the examiner shortly follow.

Also on Youtube are several videos listing the 'Sandy Hook actors'. I've only given a cursory scan to those, but there were again a few starling moments featured within the news footage. Strange days indeed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Center for Deep Political Research Ivan De Mey 1 7,065 22-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Marxism & Holloween - An Amazing Journey in History, Philosophy, Political Theory, Psychol. & More. Peter Lemkin 2 7,957 30-10-2016, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Hedy Epstein, Holocaust Survivor and American Political Activist Dies at 91. Peter Lemkin 3 27,426 30-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Sandy Berger Dead Albert Doyle 0 5,240 02-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Deep Politics Quotes Tracy Riddle 9 6,169 12-08-2013, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Dark Ages (a political cartoon by Bagley) Ed Jewett 0 5,821 01-08-2011, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  The Scientific Study of Evil (adjusted for political purposes) Ed Jewett 2 3,468 14-02-2011, 02:07 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  How did people discover the Deep Politics Forum? Myra Bronstein 13 8,592 13-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Frank Rich: After the Massachusetts Massacre << GREAT COLUMN!! Myra Bronstein 0 2,442 25-01-2010, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein