Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben by Joseph Borkin
The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben by Joseph Borkin

"Hav*ing become famil*iar with the spe*cial rela*tion*ship between I.G. Far*ben and Stan*dard Oil of Jer*sey as inves*ti*ga*tor for a Sen*ate Special Com*mit*tee, author Joseph Borkin later headed the Patent and Car*tel Sec*tion of the Jus*tice Department's Antitrust Divi*sion, co-authoring Germany's Mas*ter Plan in 1943. "After the war, when I read the tran*script of the trial of the I.G. war crim*i*nals at Nurem*berg, I knew that some*day I would write the present book."

Avail*able for down*load from Australia's Soil and Health Library here (to obtain a free copy, you just need to give 'em your email, name and they send you a link for download):

http://www.soilandhealth.org/copyform.as...ode=030311

Quote:This procedure insures that the Soil And Health Library operates in compliance with Australian copyright rules. You may be absolutely assured that your name and email address will not be shared with anyone for any purpose whatsoever, unless, according to Australian copyright rules, an official of the Australian government wishes to inspect these requests. Orderly record of them must be retained for four years.
[TABLE="width: 577"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 100%"]Declaration by library client and authorized officer of the library
Date: Tuesday, 15 January 2013
To the officer in charge of the Soil And Health Library:
I request a reproduction of the book The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben by Joseph Borkin
I declare that I require the reproduction for the purpose of research and study and I will not use it for any other purpose, and I have not previously been supplied with a reproduction of the same material by an authorized officer of the library.
Signed:
(Your legal name).
Email Address:

Note: In order to comply with legal obligations, we must prepare for you an individual reproduction of this document. This may take some time (30 - 60 seconds). Please press the following button once only.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thanks, The Borkin book is a GREAT one and still apt today [as I.G. Farbin still exists under other names!] - a few other good books to be had there.....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Post WW2 saw the survival and rebranding of IG Farben interests.

Without even delving into Monsanto, IG Farben and the chemical warfare agent known as aspartame, we can start with Sourcewatch:

Quote:In the early half of the 20th century, petrochemical giants organized a coup on the medical research facilities, hospitals and universities. The Rockefeller family sponsored research and donated sums to universities and medical schools which had drug based research. They further extended this policy to foreign universities and medical schools where research was drug based through their "International Education Board". Establishments and research which were were not drug based were refused funding and soon dissolved in favor of the lucrative pharmaceutical industry. In 1939 a "Drug Trust" alliance was formed by the Rockefeller empire and the German chemical company IG Farben (Bayer). After World War Two, IG Farben was dismantled but later emerged as separate corporations within the alliance. Well known companies included General Mills, Kellogg, Nestle, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Procter and Gamble, Roche and Hoechst (Sanofi-Aventis). The Rockefeller empire, in tandem with Chase Manhattan Bank (now JP Morgan Chase), owns over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the United States. It is the largest drug manufacturing combine in the world. Since WWII, the pharmaceutical industry has steadily netted increasing profits to become the world's second largest manufacturing industry; [3], [4] after the arms industry.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
I do thank you kindly,
Best to all or most all
Jim
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doug Valentine's New Book - CIA as Organized Crime Peter Lemkin 3 20,264 24-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Valentine's Newest - THE CIA AS ORGANIZED CRIME! Peter Lemkin 0 9,266 27-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Joseph P Farrell Danny Jarman 1 2,764 30-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men (Joseph Farrell) Ed Jewett 0 3,450 11-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Suggested Reading List on the topic of FBI crime Ed Jewett 1 5,461 02-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  I'm For Roosevelt by Joseph P Kennedy Myra Bronstein 0 3,131 10-05-2009, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein