1,935 Architects and Engineers
17,270 Supporters

40+ Co-Sponsors for Ads

Video also, 15 minutes long, on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw

Co-Sponsors of Rethink911.org

http://rethink911.org/who-we-are/

Adele
Thanks Adele! Interesting stuff there. NIST should be ashamed of themselves.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Thanks Adele! Interesting stuff there. NIST should be ashamed of themselves.

True, but NIST was just taking orders from what passes as a government (and DHS and the rest of the 'intelligence' apparatus). It was the 911 false flag event that has put Amerika where it is today....there was a slow and steady creep toward that since the end of WW2 [even before, actually], but 911 was a giant leap. Peter Dale Scott has pointed out that COG was definitely instituted on 9-11-01; however, we have no information if it was EVER revoked. [i.e. the Constitution and most laws may well still be secretly suspended or superceeded]. We live in 'interesting' times.....not pleasant ones. Polls show that most Americans now don't buy the official version of Dallas nor 911, yet the Sheeple don't do anything about it.....somehow, most think if they 'vote' once every four years things will just take care of themselves. Baaaaaaah!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Thanks Adele! Interesting stuff there. NIST should be ashamed of themselves.

True, but NIST was just taking orders from what passes as a government (and DHS and the rest of the 'intelligence' apparatus). It was the 911 false flag event that has put Amerika where it is today....there was a slow and steady creep toward that since the end of WW2 [even before, actually], but 911 was a giant leap. Peter Dale Scott has pointed out that COG was definitely instituted on 9-11-01; however, we have no information if it was EVER revoked. [i.e. the Constitution and most laws may well still be secretly suspended or superceeded]. We live in 'interesting' times.....not pleasant ones. Polls show that most Americans now don't buy the official version of Dallas nor 911, yet the Sheeple don't do anything about it.....somehow, most think if they 'vote' once every four years things will just take care of themselves. Baaaaaaah!

Doesn't the Congress renew the 9/11 state of emergency every year with a unanimous vote? Isn't the US still under the SOE right now?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

Doesn't the Congress renew the 9/11 state of emergency every year with a unanimous vote? Isn't the US still under the SOE right now?

I don't know what a state of emergency really means. What they do, is every few years renew the unPatriot Act and similar and connected legislation - which place [publicly] the US in some special emergency footing [not defined -its secret]. COG is very specific and generally known - though the details are closely held secret. It calls for a suspension of the Constitution and a host of laws [somewhere secretly listed] and the 'visible' government replaced by a secret one, that lives underground in a bunker and issues orders et al. It has become a Mad Hatter's Tea Party, as no one can tell if the Cheshire Cat is there or not....as all is secret. America is a sinking ship, going down with guns blazing at anyone and everyone. Oh, and picking everyone's pocket while they are distracted by all the wars and chaos. Very sad.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huge Defeat for AE911TRUTH Peter Lemkin 2 14,343 31-05-2017, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  A Rather Good Plan For Citizen-Sponsored Investigations - 911 or Dallas or.... Peter Lemkin 4 4,154 20-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez Questions Richard Gage at AE911Truth Presentation on 4/12/2011 Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez 36 18,346 07-05-2011, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling