Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock LHO trial today
Live streaming today 6/21 at 2pm central a mock LHO trial on Dallas ABC TV station website wfaa.com
Bill King Wrote:Live streaming today 6/21 at 2pm central a mock LHO trial on Dallas ABC TV station website wfaa.com

Is this the one they did for a cable station in the 80's, where Gerry Spence defended LHO, presented as a piece of cardboard?
That was awful. Bugliosi porsecuted as I recall.
I saw it once and that was more than enough. Ruthie Payne was every so cute in her many lies.
Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Bill King Wrote:Live streaming today 6/21 at 2pm central a mock LHO trial on Dallas ABC TV station website wfaa.com

Is this the one they did for a calbe station in the 80's, where Gerry Spence defended LHO, presented as a piece of cardboard?
I saw it once and that was more than enough. Ruthie Payne was every so cute in her many lies.
Dawn

How would you like to be an attorney for the defense?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:

Is this the one they did for a calbe station in the 80's, where Gerry Spence defended LHO, presented as a piece of cardboard?
Dawn

How would you like to be an attorney for the defense?

I'd love to be. Case of a lifetime.
My understanding this is a live presentation so I assume it is new material.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:

Is this the one they did for a cable station in the 80's, where Gerry Spence defended LHO, presented as a piece of cardboard?
Dawn
No, it's a new thing. See here: http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/exp...-trial.ece
I finally remembered how to log in and thought I would pass this on.
DVP is trying his best to do damage control, it's pretty funny.

I must admit I was surprised at this. Hung jury. Even if the whole case was only three hours long...

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas/Le...64441.html
Frankie Vegas Wrote:I finally remembered how to log in and thought I would pass this on.

I must admit I was surprised at this. Hung jury. Even if the whole case was only three hours long...

Hehehe. One of the best things about the DPF is that we can talk about the antics of DVP with out having the toxic likes of the lone nutters cluttering things up here.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Frankie Vegas Wrote:I finally remembered how to log in and thought I would pass this on.

Hehehe. One of the best things about the DPF is that we can talk about the antics of DVP with out having the toxic likes of the lone nutters cluttering things up here.

It is very relaxing here. Nice atmosphere. No churning through 4 pages of infighting to read one worthwhile post.
Sorry, off topic. But thanks all!

p.s I just wanted to ask if you got my reply to your message before, Maggie? I'm not too sure if I used the message function properly. And once again, sorry for the off topic.

Great to see you here Frankie. Now stay logged on. Smile

Ya I saw that it was a new production but I knew it would be dishonestly presented so did not view it.

Hung jury, great. If the real evidence was allowed in these foolish made -for- the -50th events a not guilty would be a given.

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The State of the ARRB today Jim DiEugenio 0 1,682 28-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  We should all feel vindicated today Anthony DeFiore 9 10,091 28-10-2017, 03:27 AM
  LHO Mock Trial 11/16-17/2017 Houston, TX Peter Lemkin 9 34,115 19-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The 2017 Houston Mock Trial of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 5 10,666 27-05-2017, 04:20 PM
  Today is the 53rd Anniversary of the “Oswald” Set-up Jim Hargrove 10 7,675 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Hillary Clinton vs JFK: Why the Case is Relevant today Jim DiEugenio 8 6,542 29-11-2015, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JFK would be a Republican today Tracy Riddle 11 4,588 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
  50 Years Ago Today Albert Doyle 20 8,493 11-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  I'll Be Interviewed For Black Op Radio Today Don Jeffries 3 2,454 08-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Why the Warren Commission is Inoperative today Jim DiEugenio 8 4,545 26-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle