Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY DID KELLERMAN TOUCH HIS LEFT CHEEK BEFORE Z313? www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com
Please visit my blog to read and view this important fact to debate here on our forum. If you are interested in obtaining my research compilation, please write to me at defiorejfk@gmail.com for a free copy that I can send to you by email or snail mail.

IMHO, At Z300 TO Z310, Kellerman touched his cheek and looked at his hand because a fragment of glass or a bullet hit him in the left cheek as it entered the limo through the windshield bullet hole. IMHO, that shot was fired from the South Knoll area of Dealey Plaza.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4926[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   z305.jpg (Size: 264.7 KB / Downloads: 13)
Anthony, Is there something you can do to show that at this frame JC is not in the say of a windshield shot.... and with JC where he was seated, it seems to me that a shooter from that angle would have to pick his shot very carefully... or JC was not considered and was accepted as a potential ancillary victim...
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:Anthony, Is there something you can do to show that at this frame JC is not in the say of a windshield shot.... and with JC where he was seated, it seems to me that a shooter from that angle would have to pick his shot very carefully... or JC was not considered and was accepted as a potential ancillary victim...

At frame 305, JFK was already hit in the throat from the front shot through the windshield (at Z225). At Z225 or earlier, JC was never in the way of a front shot to JFK's throat from the South Knoll. When General Godfrey McHugh was removed from the limo that day, it was a clear shot to JFK thru the windshield. I put some diagrams and photos in my compilation that shows this clear shot at Z225 and possibly earlier.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4929[/ATTACH]

McHugh was moved from the front seat between the agents.

In August 1961 the Secret Service sent the limousine back to Hess & Eisenhardt of Cincinnati for removal of the privacy glass.

The windshield was not bulletproof until the modifications under Johnson's administration.

Governor Connally is not obstructing the trajectory--nor is First Lady Jaqueline Kennedy.

With the sight picture from the South Knoll and the braking by Greer the professional sniper had the shot, took the shot.

Whether the intended target was the bridge of the nose--in which case the deflection was seven inches down, zero azimuth error.

I posit the same shooter corrected this latter error by Zapruder 313, hitting the right temple as the head rotated left and inclined downward.

A military weapon with semiautomatic capability requiring no bolt cycling with subsequent lost sight picture.

This was the best shooter, the others being tasked with distraction or burdened by lateral transit through the scope.

Attached Files
.jpg   Altgens 6 windshield-throat trajectory.jpg (Size: 72.53 KB / Downloads: 9)
Phil Dragoo Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4929[/ATTACH]

McHugh was moved from the front seat between the agents.

In August 1961 the Secret Service sent the limousine back to Hess & Eisenhardt of Cincinnati for removal of the privacy glass.

The windshield was not bulletproof until the modifications under Johnson's administration.

Governor Connally is not obstructing the trajectory--nor is First Lady Jaqueline Kennedy.

With the sight picture from the South Knoll and the braking by Greer the professional sniper had the shot, took the shot.

Whether the intended target was the bridge of the nose--in which case the deflection was seven inches down, zero azimuth error.

I posit the same shooter corrected this latter error by Zapruder 313, hitting the right temple as the head rotated left and inclined downward.

A military weapon with semiautomatic capability requiring no bolt cycling with subsequent lost sight picture.

This was the best shooter, the others being tasked with distraction or burdened by lateral transit through the scope.

Your points are strong. I can only attest for my researched opinion about the throat shot at Z225 or earlier. I do have many thoughts on a second shot from the SK, but that is for others to research it in depth. The first shot to the throat proves the conspiracy which was my research goal. Prove the conspiracy and all the dominoes fall.
Anthony

The tripwire to suspicion vis-a-vis the throat wound was, in my view, the having-a-cow by Elmer Moore, Arlen Specter, Allen Dulles over Dr. Malcolm Perry's informed description.

Add the suppressed C-3/4 x-ray with metal fragments described by Custer to Gunn in Horne.

The entire Single Bullet Hocus Bogus tarantella through the stations of the wounds to emerge on the Shroud of Dealey unscathed.

The great furtive effort accounted by Whitaker to Weldon.

The gash where Perry had left that 5mm hole inviolate.

Your 308-page analysis is wide-reaching.

I couldn't help but notice the analysis of Sherry Feister, Enemy of the Truth, Chapter Seven indicating the South Knoll as well.

Tosh Plumlee and Sergio at the foot of that rise remarked on a possible shot.

Such marksmanship would suggest a Jackal, and Clay Shaw rubbed elbows with the crowd who would know about that.

Features of interest arising from your careful research.

Any speculation accrues to my imagination rising on occasion above the official lead-lined curtain.

(Hunt's deathbed deflection indicating a French Gunman on the Grassy Knoll indicates it was neither.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ray Marcus: The Left and the Death of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 3 3,990 22-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The Left and the Death of Kennedy: Five Professors Jim DiEugenio 22 11,278 10-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The SS and FBI place 4 shots in and around Z313 - just not Z313 David Josephs 79 35,919 09-02-2016, 11:40 AM
Last Post: William Charleston
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,220 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Was the Followup Car Blocking a Shot at Z313? Bob Prudhomme 34 10,613 11-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Cockburn and the left Richard Coleman 2 3,292 18-12-2014, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Why "Left Gatekeeping" is the single biggest obstacle to making JFK research "actionable intelligenc Nathaniel Heidenheimer 25 9,927 03-05-2014, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Please please help Go after please the liars on the left-gatekeeping sights. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 4 3,346 26-11-2013, 05:39 AM
  Chomsky from the Irwin Knoll, Moyer's Truthout with the SS badge: Ground Zero of Left-Gatekeeping. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 1,891 22-11-2013, 06:21 PM
  http://matthewsjfk.blogspot.com/ THE LESSON #1 FOR CHRIS MATTHEWS ON JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY Anthony DeFiore 0 1,840 19-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore