Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com
I have posted two very recent emails from my friend Tosh Plumlee regarding the South Knoll Shooter. Beyond interesting! Please read my blog and debate the matter here. I believe Tosh Plumlee. TD

http://www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com
I have these emails from Tosh as well, but since he did not say they were for posting I did not post.

Dawn
Anthony

I see in each, Tosh released these to you for posting.

He has salted enough "allegedly"'s into his encouragement to create a remove.

We had been assured there was never a sewer on the south to match that behind the fence on the north yet the asphalt patch has that suggestive geometric shape.

Of course silencers were very primitive then (and kindly pay no attention to the work of Mitch WerBell).

Any shot from there would hit (agents, Connally, Jackie, Jay Leno, Johnny Carson, Wanda Sykes)--or, nobody but the target.

And there isn't any place there--why look at the big tree now blocking the view, and those large electrical equipment lockers resting on the new concrete pad.

It's absurd to think a sniper could hit at 111 yards--why that's such a long way, it would take the bullet until Saturday to travel that far.

Some will reject Tosh saying any of this because it's Tosh saying this--

--and he's only plugging Hit List because his analysis of Tippit's role is there--

--and Tippit couldn't have been involved in anything relating to the assassination.

Besides, isn't it suspicious he speaks of this now--or, wait, was it 1981?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4931[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Tosh Plumlee photo diagrammed.jpg (Size: 104.53 KB / Downloads: 31)
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Anthony

I see in each, Tosh released these to you for posting.

He has salted enough "allegedly"'s into his encouragement to create a remove.

We had been assured there was never a sewer on the south to match that behind the fence on the north yet the asphalt patch has that suggestive geometric shape.

Of course silencers were very primitive then (and kindly pay no attention to the work of Mitch WerBell).

Any shot from there would hit (agents, Connally, Jackie, Jay Leno, Johnny Carson, Wanda Sykes)--or, nobody but the target.

And there isn't any place there--why look at the big tree now blocking the view, and those large electrical equipment lockers resting on the new concrete pad.

It's absurd to think a sniper could hit at 111 yards--why that's such a long way, it would take the bullet until Saturday to travel that far.

Some will reject Tosh saying any of this because it's Tosh saying this--

--and he's only plugging Hit List because his analysis of Tippit's role is there--

--and Tippit couldn't have been involved in anything relating to the assassination.

Besides, isn't it suspicious he speaks of this now--or, wait, was it 1981?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4931[/ATTACH]

Phil, I understand your position, but there is something about Tosh and his accounts that I just have a gut feeling about. As always, the science will prove all. Thanks for your ideas always. I do appreciate them. TD
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I have these emails from Tosh as well, but since he did not say they were for posting I did not post.

Dawn

Tosh gave me permission to pst the emails. I would have never done it otherwise. Talk soon, TD
Anthony

I actually find Tosh's statements to be in earnest.

I voiced skepticism of him using that pattern frequently seen to reduce the impact of a significant witness.

Tosh worked with Tracy Barnes and Rip Robertson, part of the Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza mystery.

They say the first impression is how small the Plaza is.

Associated with Operation 40, JM WAVE, William Harvey, transporting John Roselli, testified before Frank Church's committee.

His 1981 photo diagram to Bud Fensterwald has become quite relevant with your analysis and that of Sherry Feister.

He claims to have been part of an abort mission, but would his and Sergio's position be as spotters and pickets to protect that South Knoll shooter?

The pair ran up the knoll and slid down the back side in the mud.

Excerpts from 6/4/92 interview in Dallas:

The spotter is to make sure the perimeter is secure so the shooter can do his job. The breakdown man is, the shooter will leave immediately, the spotter will make sure the perimeter is secure so that he can get out without being seen, and the breakdown man will immediately break the rifle down and stash it and take it to wherever he was going to take it.

Now later, when we got back to Redbird, Sergio and I sort of debriefed ourself and we both felt....that back here in this area right through here, approximately right along in here...that a shooter probably shot through here because we were about 25-30 feet to the right and we both felt that a shot went to our left and up above our head.

My motivation to come forward at this time, I guess you would say because of the work that Oliver Stone did do. I think that's it's important that the younger generation know the truth behind the Kennedy assassination. I'm under the impression for myself, after all these years, it's time, if for no other reason, than to cleans my soul and to tell the public the truth about what role I played that day in the Kennedy assassination and put all this behind me and live a life and go into my autumn years and be done with it.
Symmetry of sewer covers (one with asphalt patch) flies in the face of claims none was ever present.
This south knoll location is supported by evidence as well as Ms. Feister's forensics.

I know of no gain for Mr. Plumlee in all this, except of course the truth or a true segment of the whole tale.

Denial by the STILL city-of-hate, means little when the Lone Star State refuses to undertake a REAL investigation of the three murders in their State the weekend of Nov. 22, 1963.
This would be the FIRST investigation undertaken without a foregone conclusion.
It might even come to different conclusions than the first two "investigations" because no conclusions were foregone.
Dallas never has ever had any interest in real investigation of the Murder of the President, only in cover-up.
No prosecutor and no judge has the guts to convene a grand jury or appoint a special prosecutor in any of these three murders, they have the courage to continue to be the City-Of-Hate by choice.
Hence the obfuscation of the Mayor's Games and Confuseum Continuing Conspiracy in Restraint of Truth.

Evidence has been developed since 1964, 1979 and 1998 that could be checked against the reality, IF BIG D would get the hell outta the way. Or HELP the efforts. Dallas took its' cue from RRReagan's In-Justice Department and Attorney General Ed Meese in 1980 ignoring the expressed will of the US Congress to further investigate the murders.
So the ST again trumped the will of the people expressed in 1979.
Dallas was paying attention to the ST BS.

Mr. Plumlee's material is part of this developed evidence, but since some tried to cover up the testimony by classification, that issue alone emphasizes the possibility of truth in his sworn testimony.

What do we (the research community) get out of Dallas and Texas?
Larry Dunkel's Emporium of Confuseum Bullshit in an official cloak of the appearance of invulnerability.
And Bob Groden arrested on BS and John Judge lied to and then ignored mostly.

That is the Imperial Enemy we face in layers, city, county, state and federal assets of evil.
Haven't they learned yet, you cannot kill truth only the people trying to bring truth to exposure and disinfecting by sunlight.
I guess not.
Dallas wishes to celebrate John Kennedy's life by ignoring his murder and continuing to cover-up Dallas' part in it. An effort that will fail inevitably.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
Didn`t Tosh say that him & Sergio were sitting down on or near the concrete steps during the assassination?

Sick`em Tosh!
Hi Mike, yes they were on the south side, near the railing and steps,when the Cancellare photo was taken, here is a copy of some info that may help you, in your search and a link I hope will be accepted....carry on..attached is the Cancellare uncropped..the south side and the North were planned out the same way, with steps etc.....b..........http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....111&page=2

Attached Files
.jpg   cancellare uncropped.jpg (Size: 136.33 KB / Downloads: 25)
Thank you Bernice.I`m just now seeing your post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,738 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  This morning the research community has lost a friend. Scott Kaiser 7 5,274 12-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  http://matthewsjfk.blogspot.com/ THE LESSON #1 FOR CHRIS MATTHEWS ON JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY Anthony DeFiore 0 1,852 19-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  FOR MEDICAL CONFIRMATION OF THE FRONT THROAT Please visit my blog www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 2 2,754 18-11-2013, 02:05 PM
  THE HOLE IN THE WINDSHIELD: www.JFKThe FrontShot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 29 9,988 15-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  WHY DID KELLERMAN TOUCH HIS LEFT CHEEK BEFORE Z313? www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 5 4,642 30-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  THE SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF THE SOUTH KNOLL SHOT - www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 0 2,613 28-06-2013, 01:43 PM
  THE EVER EXPANDING THROAT WOUND - www.jfkthefrontshot.blospot.com Anthony DeFiore 27 9,882 28-06-2013, 11:38 AM
  www.JFKTheFrontShot.blogspot.com THE WITNESSES TO THE ENTRANCE BULLET HOLE IN WINDSHIELD Anthony DeFiore 0 2,391 06-06-2013, 07:43 PM
  PLEASE CONTACT ME at www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 2 2,908 29-05-2013, 10:14 PM