Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SECRETS, SPIES AND 7/7 by Tom Secker
British filmmaker Tom Secker has published a new volume (in both hard copy and e-book format) detailing his investigation into the 7/7 attacks SECRETS, SPIES AND 7/7. The book follows-on from his documentary work and utilizes much official documentation, including court documents. I've placed pertinent links regarding Secker and his work below.

The hard copy version of Secker's book is available from his website here

http://www.investigatingtheterror.com/Secrets__Spies_and_7_7.htm

and the e-book edition is available quite cheaply on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Spies-7-eb...00CLDM8H2/

I think I've seen two of Secker's documentaries on the bombings. Both were excellent. All of his films on the subject can be viewed here:

http://www.investigatingtheterror.com/Videos/index.html

Secker was interviewed about his book by James Corbett at The Corbett Report this week, and the link to that discussion is here

http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-6...es-and-77/
Listened to the interview on Corbett Report....the guy seems to me to be ON THE MARK! The book must be fascinating. We live now in a neo-fascist world of false-flag operations to create terror over the populations, so as to better control them. Very sad commentary on here the major human governments 'are' now, and especially ironic in light of WW2.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I watched all the videos one can download on his website.....a very convincing case that the official version of the events of 7/7 were a mini-9/11 [i.e. false-flag lies and distortions]. While not news to me, there are still many in the UK and elsewhere who have not yet smelled the burning coffee. The book should be an interesting read! Planet Earth is more and more becoming just one false-flag event after another.....so glad we won WWII.Pirate
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Planet Earth is more and more becoming just one false-flag event after another.....so glad we won WWII.Pirate
Yeah, we sure taught those fascists what for didn't we?!
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Planet Earth is more and more becoming just one false-flag event after another.....so glad we won WWII.Pirate
Yeah, we sure taught those fascists what for didn't we?!

Hell, those fascists were trying to take over our turf - even using some of our corporate and banking money to do it. We showed them what morality is all about. all right. Apparently, we fought their fascism to make the world 'safe' for our new and improved type of fascism. Great.:curtain:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rockefeller File (not new): Book divulges 'shocking' and 'frightening' secrets about the Rockefe Drew Phipps 0 3,663 18-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Sargent Shriver,made the CIA promise never to plant spies in the Corps. Bernice Moore 2 3,165 11-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Chemical Warfare Secrets Nearly Forgotten Peter Presland 0 2,819 31-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Peter Presland
  Family Of Secrets :The Bush Family Dynasty by Russ Baker Peter Lemkin 13 11,812 14-01-2009, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein