Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Grand Jury witnesses for Watkins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vYwTxJbwtk

They would be right after Wesley Frazier.

If you can believe it, this was 18 minutes long. Len cut it down by over half.

I would literally pay money to have Carol Hewett examine them both.

Bugliosi actually wrote, who needs Oswald when you have a witness like Ruth Paine.

Bill Kelly once said, that if the Patriot Act had been in effect and a prosecutor like Sprague was in charge, the Paines would have been waterboarded.

Len is doing a fine job with this series. Everyone should post it around. We have it linked at CTKA.
Watch this one folks!
Hell watch em all they're small;-)
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
BTW, when I said that I would pay to watch Carol examine them, Vince Salandria almost did that.

When the ARRB was closing, and we saw that Gunn and Horne had done all these medical interviews, and Gunn was actually gone now, we realized that, WTF! They just did what Blakey did. No Paine intereviews.

So Probe did a lobbying campaign to get a last minute examination.

Carol Hewett put together some questions. Then the ARRB said they had no money.

Vince heard about this. He said, "I will pay for both Ruth and Michael's air fare if need be."

There is a guy who puts his money where his mouth is.

In those last days, the ARRB was a mess though. So, no examination, just like Blakey. A real black mark on their record. The same clause the ARRB act used for the medical interviews, could have been used in relation to say the Walker Note, and the Minox camera.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:In those last days, the ARRB was a mess though. So, no examination, just like Blakey. A real black mark on their record. The same clause the ARRB act used for the medical interviews, could have been used in relation to say the Walker Note, and the Minox camera.

It would have been great also to ask them about the file cabinet of documents on "subversives" in their garage, and then about what Michael was doing at SMU.
Oh yeah and that is just for starters.

After the discovery of the DeMohrsenschildt Version of the BYP, there was a meeting between the couples. I would love to ask what they talked about. Because it has never been solved as to how the heck that photo got there.

If you saw how upset Ruth Paine got when that idiot Spence cross examined her, well, imagine what Hewett would do with her command of the facts?
I don't know about cross examining them, but my top two still living candidates for waterboarding would be Marina Oswald and GHW Bush.
Nice job on this one. You could easily make a 2 hour documentary about the Paines. I wish one of them would grow a conscience before they meet their maker, and tell us everything they know.
One: A nation or her peoples cannot become the enemy to fight the enemy.

Hitler, Hirohito and Mussolini were defeated WITHOUT the US (PUBLICLY) adopting fascism as the methodology of victory.
Paperclip and etc. as exceptions but in the culture of the US All Fascism was once rejected at first detection.

Second: If Gerry Spence was referred to above, questioning Ruth Paine,
Gerry Spence is no idiot, nor was Bill Kunstler and lawyers of that ilk.
Barry Scheck and the innocents project lawyers are not idiots.

Not all lawyers serve the empire in active repression.
Ask the A.I.M.

There are lawyers "out there" that do not fit the quote:
"First, Lets kill all the lawyers" ....95% sure.
But not all.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
Gerry Spence may not be an idiot, but he was woefully under prepared for that Bugliosi farce.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Witnesses who were never called before the Warren Commission Gil Jesus 2 1,773 02-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  The welter of witnesses Milo Reech 19 6,130 24-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,985 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dallas jury rules against Bob Groden. Dawn Meredith 15 7,270 14-06-2014, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Miami Jury: CIA Involved in JFK Assassination Scott Kaiser 19 8,380 11-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Documentary on Clinton witnesses Tracy Riddle 13 5,692 04-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  www.JFKTheFrontShot.blogspot.com THE WITNESSES TO THE ENTRANCE BULLET HOLE IN WINDSHIELD Anthony DeFiore 0 2,386 06-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  The JFK assassination Grand Chess Board Vasilios Vazakas 10 7,012 04-01-2012, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Peter Dale Scotts new GUT [Grand Unification Theory] Peter Lemkin 6 6,662 25-11-2011, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Orleans Parish Grand Jury Testimony of Harold Weisberg, 28 Apr 1967 Bernice Moore 0 2,121 10-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore