Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK Downloadable App for 50th
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/50th-jfk...33320?mt=8

Very easy way to spread some knowledge about the case to friends.

And they can then send it elsewhere.

ANd its much cheaper than buying a book
Ha! Enterprising of them. Probably make more money from this than many of the authors. Do you know who is behind this Jim? Is it coming in Android? Apple can pass along all the info to the NSA too!
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Marlene Zenker, a loyal listener at BOR did it.

I don't know if she has programmed it for Android.
How can I know what content is on the app. I dont use a fancy phone and am not really appiocentric. If I knew what articles and content were on here I could offer samples with the link.

This could be a really big break if people spread news of this app to more general audiences.
Nathaniel:

I can put you in contact with Marlene, OK?
Have already communicated with the citizen. Will ask her for the content to be transmitted but I am a middle aged organism with a dumb, cheap phone, so is there any way the content could be e mailed to me on my computer? That's what Im asking.

Now you know how to REALLY make this work? One of the problems with the youngsters themselves these days is .... lots of them have no idea why the JFK assass. matters for right now.

If each BOR show could be VERY BRIEFLY INTRODUCED by a kind of hook-snag question that provoked that Why it matters-ish question at the forefront, it could snag way more newbies.

E.g. say you are snaging 50 reasons episode 19 on The Paines:

AIM: Are there any direct corporate connections between the framing of LHO and the escalation of The Vietnam War, which was the key event that took the Military Industrial Complex to the point of no return so that today its all war all the time, no matter who wins the elections?

See what I have just badly written there Puts the Why in it UP FRONT. THAT IS A SNAG. Now you have put the why it matters up there in a taste spoon, so you gonna get way more bites. The half-conceit im using is not stolen from John Dunn but from my cousin who went blue fishing in New Jersey in the Summer of 1975. She said they threw chum overboard and then the bluefish would gather round the boat. Then she just dipped in the hook and reeled in 33 and third whoppers. She was already well-nourished but it seem like her shoulders were more brusk when she came home.

In trying to point our the significance of the JFK assassination we have our work cut out for ourselves. As older organisms were all like duh... it matters. But what we forget is the ocyfuckinanic degree of disinformation about this stuff that has been aimed at moating the young from EVEN beginning to go there. Once they DO begin it's over. They're hooked. The only way the enemy wins is by preventing that first step. That's why they moat so consistently with the Dead elvis bull shit that came straight from the Bush's mouth at the Ford Funeral oration.

For each thing on the app there should be a wide-angle question that connects the content of the 50 reasons or longer interview thingy with wider questions that hook with today. The Assassination is ABOVE ALL THE MOST USABLE HISTORY WE HAVE. Yet the aim of the myriad flavors of state propaganda is to make it seem like the LEAST usable, and they do this by confusing utility with status and frightening the young for fun and profit.

Pynchon informs us, however accurately, that the british chilren said "any gum chum" after being dusted off by the american GIs in WWII London. The present day nearly young have been bombed with propaganda splicing the history of the National Security State into confetti with the horror film 50 Shades of Noam.

To counter this we need to ask ourselves "Any Chum, Chum?"

That is all-- Czar Nate
PS there is a podcast or apped ??? program called Hard Core History that gets an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING NUMBER OF LISTENERS. The youngsters really WILL listen to this apped history if they know about it, and its marketed-over-the-moats.

So Some initial effort with this app could REALLY pay off exonentially. The trick is access so they know about it, and moat-hopping-marketing to overcome the propaganda implant.
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:PS there is a podcast or apped ??? program called Hard Core History that gets an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING NUMBER OF LISTENERS. The youngsters really WILL listen to this apped history if they know about it, and its marketed-over-the-moats.

So Some initial effort with this app could REALLY pay off exonentially. The trick is access so they know about it, and moat-hopping-marketing to overcome the propaganda implant.
Yes, you can get an app for Black Op Radio Nate. http://blackopradio.com/ But all your suggestions are great and I hope they cn be taken on board by Len. Thanks for the above link to Carlin as well.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Hi All,

I am the author of the iOS app. My purpose in writing it is to educate the masses about the assassination and its ramifications. I am hoping that you will help to get the word out as it is very difficult to get any iPhone/iPad app known to the world. Apple only helps a select few elite developers market their apps the rest of us are on our own. I also wrote Len's Black Op Radio app - also for iOS.

The app contains images and captions significant to the assassination. Ira David Wood's two chronologies, maps of Chicago, Mexico City, New Orleans, Washington, DC and Dallas with annotations for each place on the respective maps. The Dallas map is based on Ira's chronology and John Armstrong's Harvey & Lee and shows the routes of Harvey, Lee and Tippit with explanations. "Harvey and Lee: Just the facts please" is in the app.

There are links to research sites and forums (Deep Politics is included), Books, a link to the pdf of the "Chicago Plot" and the audio version by Len Osanic. There are important JFK speeches, the CIA memo to their press assets and more. There is a built in camera for users to take pictures of the locations if they happen to be in Dallas etc..

I plan to update the app frequently. I appreciate any and all comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc.

Marlene
Marlene Zenker Wrote:Hi All,

I am the author of the iOS app. My purpose in writing it is to educate the masses about the assassination and its ramifications. I am hoping that you will help to get the word out as it is very difficult to get any iPhone/iPad app known to the world. Apple only helps a select few elite developers market their apps the rest of us are on our own. I also wrote Len's Black Op Radio app - also for iOS.

The app contains images and captions significant to the assassination. Ira David Wood's two chronologies, maps of Chicago, Mexico City, New Orleans, Washington, DC and Dallas with annotations for each place on the respective maps. The Dallas map is based on Ira's chronology and John Armstrong's Harvey & Lee and shows the routes of Harvey, Lee and Tippit with explanations. "Harvey and Lee: Just the facts please" is in the app.

There are links to research sites and forums (Deep Politics is included), Books, a link to the pdf of the "Chicago Plot" and the audio version by Len Osanic. There are important JFK speeches, the CIA memo to their press assets and more. There is a built in camera for users to take pictures of the locations if they happen to be in Dallas etc..

I plan to update the app frequently. I appreciate any and all comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc.

Marlene

Hi Marlene and welcome to the forum. Fabulous work putting this together! Any chance of an Android app coming in the near future?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time-Life and the 50th Jim DiEugenio 1 10,607 15-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The fact of conspiracy weaponized: the 50th Anniversary Cliff Varnell 0 2,232 01-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  The Ultimate TV Guide to this years coverage of the 50th - God help us! Marlene Zenker 43 13,274 24-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  AARC Conference: 50th Anniversary of the Warren Report Alan Dale 2 2,224 16-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Upcoming Conferences On 50th of the Big Lies of the WC. Peter Lemkin 5 3,881 14-07-2014, 03:48 PM
  Preparations & Ideas for the 50th Mark Prior 175 42,401 12-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Tomorrow is 50th anniversary of Truman Dulles Clash over WaPost Op Ed. Help spread this Ray McGovern Nathaniel Heidenheimer 4 3,687 22-12-2013, 04:18 PM
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 50th Annivesary Barry Keane 1 2,170 09-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 50th Anniversary Barry Keane 0 1,646 24-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  50th Anniversary Commemorations Barry Keane 1 1,955 22-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan