Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Rys Identifies the Real 9/11 Suspects
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today we are joined by Jeremy Rys of AlienScientist.com and WarCrime911 to discuss his research into the people and corporations behind 9/11, including his landmark work, "9/11 Conspiracy Solved: Names, Connections, & Details Exposed!" We talk about Project Hammer, AIG, Marsh & McLennan, Stratesec, Kroll Associates, L. Paul Bremer, Joseph Kasputys, Bernard Kerik and many more. We also discuss the possibility that these suspects will eventually be indicted for their actions on and around 9/11.
http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-7...-suspects/
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Looks interesting and I start to see several researchers mentioning the same names....the noose is being tightened, but these folks are very powerful and have powerful friends to protect them. It seems increasingly clear that those who were behind 9-11 were also behind a large number of other strange and sinister events from World War II to the present. They do use some new 'players' and 'payers' at individual events and some of these creeps do die off, but there is a frightening continuity of deep political malfeasance personnel. IMO, they are a [or the] cancer destroying the Nation and the Planet, rather quickly now. The deep politically blind can ignore their existence at their own peril. They work with a few other groupings with similar goals.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/WarCrime911[/video]
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making things appear [that are not there] and disappear [that are] on video in real-time! Peter Lemkin 1 4,697 28-02-2018, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  9/11 Al Qaeda suspects brought to point of death by US torture David Guyatt 6 4,368 08-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  911 REAL Suspect list should include Richard Clarke!...... Peter Lemkin 4 5,107 10-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Getting Real About Richard Clarke Lauren Johnson 0 2,778 13-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  9-11 Suspects - Explosive Connections (Updated Fixed and Revised) Ed Jewett 0 3,472 10-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Saudi Government Suspects Protected at Every Turn - Surprise! Surprise! Oil! Money! Peter Lemkin 0 2,704 22-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jeremy Scahill on 9/11 Ed Jewett 31 22,801 17-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton