Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet ANOTHER mass shooting.....Washington D.C. Naval Yard
Ongoing still. Apparently three shooters dressed as military, but perhaps not [?]. At least 12 dead plus one of the shooters [13 dead, minimum]; the other two are still at large and actively being sought by multiple SWAT teams. Many injured are in hospital undergoing surgery. Area around Naval Yard under lockdown. Interestingly, an ATF team that was at the Boston Bombing was sent into the the Naval Yard...don't know if that is a strange coincidence or a first sign of a false-flag event. There could be more dead and what will happen to the other other two SUSPECTED shooters is yet to play out...but they never seem to take [or even try to take] these types alive....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Nearby Andrews AFB is also under lockdown now! Really ugly to see were the 3000 employees of the Naval Yard coming out in groups of 10-50 at a time, but all with their hands up!....everyone is suspect...very strange.....no innocents.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Here is a map of the building within the Washington Naval Yard [where they take care of most of the administration of the Navy and oversight of ships and subs construction and deployment; whatever doesn't fit in the Pentagon Navy area].

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5239[/ATTACH]

The story has changed once again [now,....where have I seen that before?!]. The two other gunmen are now being dismissed by the Police and FBI [who claims to be the lead agency now]. The one [?!] gunman killed has been named: identified as Aaron Alexis, 34, of Fort Worth, TX

September 16, 2013
Aaron Alexis Identified As Navy Yard Shooter,
Worked As Civilian Contractor

Aaron Alexis has been identified by authorities as the Navy Yard shooter in an incident that left at least 12 people dead in Washington, D.C. Alexis is a 34-year-old from Fort Worth, Texas, who recently began work as a civilian contractor, authorities said. FBI officials say they believe that Aaron Alexis used the identification badge of a man who used to work at Navy Yard, which may have led to some incorrect initial reports. Several news outlets, including CBS and NBC, originally reported that the name on the identification was the Navy Yard shooter, but these outlets soon retracted their reports. There were also false reports of a shooting at Bolling Air Force Base in Washington. Details about the shooting are still hazy, and police have said that they are searching for two possible additional gunmen. The Department of Homeland Security has said the attack does not appear to be an act of terrorism. Shortly after the shooting, with the situation still ongoing, President Obama addressed the nation about the attack. "We do know that several people have been shot, and some have been killed," he said. "So we are confronting yet another mass shooting, and today it happened on a military installation in our nation's capital. It's a shooting that targeted military and civilian personnel. These are men and women going to work, doing their job protecting all of us. They're patriots, and they know the dangers of serving abroad, but today they faced the unimaginable violence that they wouldn't have expected here at home." Authorities said that Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis was among the 12 people dead in the attack.

Attached Files
.jpg   DCny_map.jpg (Size: 168.81 KB / Downloads: 2)
Perp used shotgun to obtain 9mm and AR-15 from security guards: reports.

Perp targeting certain people: report.

Some deaths from friendly fire reported.

Initial report of second shooter later discounted.

Perp may be identical to individual in:

http://www.mugshotsonline.com/texas/fort...s/45611151
back after a long hiatus, I must ask the typical question.... qui bono? Mainly because I have difficulty remembering much of any... if any shooting etc., which was not a false flag. There is always the general... frighten and mind-set the sheep 'benefit' ... but maybe there is something else? Hell, I didn't even know this was occurring .. since I haven't watched TV since 2005.
LOL - MSNBC and that ex-FBI idiot Clint Van Zandt are blaming video games. Nothing new under the sun.

PS. So glad DPF is back.
Three shooters have already become one lone nut. Anyone still talking about three shooters tomorrow will be labeled as a conspiracy theorist. Obviously we will need more gun control, more security, more surveillance, the police will need more firepower, etc etc.
I haven't heard any figures about the number of wounded. Normally, there are a lot more wounded than dead in situations like this. Unless we're talking about the Port Arthur massacre in Australia, where the shooting was almost supernaturally accurate.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/look-2-ar...-shooting/
Now we are told that he entered using HIS own REAL Navy ID, and that sometime in the not distant past he was working on computer systems for the Navy as a private contractor [2007-2011]. This is now being called a employer-employee 'dispute'. I agree the low or missing number of wounded seems strange. Strange also is the two 'other' shooters were determined [so some officials originally said] NOT from heresay, but from video cameras in the hallways. Hard to believe those day before articles are real...that has to be checked out...could, and more likely is, a Sunsteinian tactic against 'conspiracy theorists'. Its a wild world out there - especially in the USA. Well, there won't be a trial and I doubt there even will be an 'inquest'. So, the 'authorities' are free to construct whatever 'reason' the shooter had as 'motivation' as they please. Will be interesting to hear [the truth] about how he felt toward the Navy, Military and what is going on in the USA and the World....if we ever get to know. He seems [this is not confirmed] to have had a permit to carry a concealed firearm [why?!], and also to have had past convictions for unlawful discharge of firearms [why?!]. Any visits to military psychiatrists or similar? So, America becomes more afraid and accepts the SWAT teams and their ilk more and more. More areas get locked-down [even the Senate was for part of the day!]....got to get the Congress afraid too!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Events In Washington D.C. on January 6, 2021 Peter Lemkin 4 3,713 04-09-2021, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  US Naval Vessel Anomalies Lauren Johnson 2 6,253 23-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Let the bullshit begin Fort Hood Shooting Marlene Zenker 9 5,888 04-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Charlie Prima
  At CIA, the glass ceiling shows its cracks - Checkpoint Washington Bernice Moore 0 2,367 11-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Fed, Counter-Espionage and the Social Media (Washington's Blog) Ed Jewett 2 4,229 30-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  CIA Tried to Frame Bulgaria for Shooting of Pope John Paul II to Discredit Communism Peter Lemkin 1 3,841 26-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  fundamentalist Christianity in Washington Ed Jewett 3 3,390 19-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan