Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation Mockingbird will put forth the assassins very soon
Riddle me this Batman: Blame the "Rogue" elements in the CIA: Hunt, Philips, Harvey Dulles ~ maybe even link it to Helms and Angleton - BUT NOT THE CIA per se (McCone then; CIA today) Blame LBJ. Blame The Mob. Obsolve Castro to serve as the harbinger of the New Cuba=US future when Fidel and Raul die. AND Hide the true culprits as Cord Meyer was the only link back to the "High Cabal" I can hear a mockingbird singing.....!
Even blaming the CIA is a mistake, in my opinion. Can real justice ever be affected by indicting "the CIA" as Sponsors of the crime? I don't think so. They would simply do what you suggest: write it off as the work of "rogue elements" and aver that times have changed; that such a thing could never happen in this day and age. I'm sure that there is a whole matryoshka of limited hangouts prepared in Langley for just such an eventuality.

It is also important to remember, I think, that intelligence agencies are just that - agencies. They are ultimately answerable to a higher authority. Even the so-called "rogue elements" would not possess the wherewithal to initiate and execute a plan to assassinate the President in broad daylight without the ultimate sanction of the Establishment that they serve.

In the end our aim must be to show people--as James Douglass memorably put it--why he died and why it matters.

He didn't die simply because he took on the CIA.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.”
― Leo Tolstoy,
Good points, but IMHO, I think it was the entire CIA linked back to the secret government via Cord Meyer. The links to Nixon's watergate scandal makes this very real. Especially, the Helms related involvement to everything. IMHO
R.K. Locke Wrote:Even blaming the CIA is a mistake, in my opinion. Can real justice ever be affected by indicting "the CIA" as Sponsors of the crime? I don't think so. They would simply do what you suggest: write it off as the work of "rogue elements" and aver that times have changed; that such a thing could never happen in this day and age. I'm sure that there is a whole matryoshka of limited hangouts prepared in Langley for just such an eventuality. It is also important to remember, I think, that intelligence agencies are just that - agencies. They are ultimately answerable to a higher authority. Even the so-called "rogue elements" would not possess the wherewithal to initiate and execute a plan to assassinate the President in broad daylight without the ultimate sanction of the Establishment that they serve. In the end our aim must be to show people--as James Douglass memorably put it--why he died and why it matters. He didn't die simply because he took on the CIA.
Anthony DeFiore Wrote:Good points, but IMHO, I think it was the entire CIA linked back to the secret government via Cord Meyer. The links to Nixon's watergate scandal makes this very real. Especially, the Helms related involvement to everything. IMHO
R.K. Locke Wrote:Even blaming the CIA is a mistake, in my opinion. Can real justice ever be affected by indicting "the CIA" as Sponsors of the crime? I don't think so. They would simply do what you suggest: write it off as the work of "rogue elements" and aver that times have changed; that such a thing could never happen in this day and age. I'm sure that there is a whole matryoshka of limited hangouts prepared in Langley for just such an eventuality. It is also important to remember, I think, that intelligence agencies are just that - agencies. They are ultimately answerable to a higher authority. Even the so-called "rogue elements" would not possess the wherewithal to initiate and execute a plan to assassinate the President in broad daylight without the ultimate sanction of the Establishment that they serve. In the end our aim must be to show people--as James Douglass memorably put it--why he died and why it matters. He didn't die simply because he took on the CIA.

This "higher authority" was able to bankroll the acquisition of Bell via Textron (Little) via Bank of Boston (Thompson) via Prudential Life (Morgan) via Sun Assurance of London/Montreal (Rothschild/Rockefeller)... one of numerous "acquisitions" as the CIA escalated the situation in Vietnam and SE Asia. War was coming as well as access the some of the richest Opium fields on the planet.... you think JFK was going to stand in the way of BILLION$$ or the war against Communists ??

One ought to notice by now that most every mention of CIA "staff" includes their military rank.... Congress and State Sept were cut out of the inner circle so that the military, CIA and executive brankch could run their war against 1) Castro and when that became benign, 2) SE Asia and its resources.

The CIA tells the Bank of Boston VP Thompson (direct line to the SPONSORS) that an investment in a heavily in debt company that has lost 50% of its revenue in the previous 6 years with little or no prospect for the situation getting any better UNLESS there is a HUGE DEMAND for helicopters and soon. From 61-63 sales increase 50%... all BEFORE LBJ reverses the admin and orders the escalation. After JFK some $500,000,000,000 is spent/made just on military... imagine the net worth of the opium now under the CIA's control.... or the $$$ made in the aftermath and clean-up.

JFK's assault on the FED RESERVE with $4.5 billion in treasury notes with no printing or interest charges... attacks this same group.

Bank of Boston is but a tip of that iceberg... with the Fed Res System locked in place.

Why would Galloway, Kenney and Burkley not only participate in but help orchestrate the cover-up if this was a CIA event?
IMO - the CIA and FBI are the perfect FIRST LAYER SCAPEGOAT in the unraveling of the conspiracy... why look farther than them when info is available as opposed to the records of the ONI, State and INS...
The CIA/FBI can stand the heat - absorb any changes and continue with business as usual.

Who do you believe was into MORE thoughout the world? CIA or Military Intelligence? If one reads about Nagell and the groups he worked within, seems to me the Military was the culprit and organizer all along...
The FBI could be counted on do to the HOOVER thing, while the CIA was just the good ole CIA.

If one is to believe in the SPONSOR model, the Military and by default Mil Ind Congress (and by default Legal) Complex is a revolving door for the FACES of the SPONSORS...

Cord Meyer is definitely a reoccurring theme... as are Hunt, Phillips, Helms, Bissel and the Cubans.
Yet if we are truly looking for JUSTICE I'd have to amend a popular book title... Not in ANY Lifetime, Ever.

Justice is an illusion created by the SPONSOR to provide culpability and momentary closure for the bewildered masses to digest so they can move on with their lives.
Justice is to reinforce the notion that there is just enough freedom to feel free, just not enough to BE free.

That's how the system was designed and built and how the survival of the fittest has shaped it into the unpenetrable wall we see today.

We may be able to bring some of the facilitators/mechanics to the staged scene we call justice.... yet isn't that just shooting the messenger while the message remains the same....

DJ
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Well done! +++++!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accomplishing Jim Garrison’s Investigation on the Trail of the Assassins of JFK Paper Magda Hassan 1 1,661 21-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Assassins - a man without a country, free ebook Scott Kaiser 14 67,914 10-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The "Dark Matter" operation that sent Oswald to Russia Alan Denholm 7 4,747 14-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Operation forty pic Peter Lemkin 106 26,668 12-07-2014, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  More fun with Operation Northwoods Tracy Riddle 9 5,419 04-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Murdoch & Mockingbird And The 2nd Assassination Albert Doyle 2 2,271 16-12-2013, 01:44 AM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Move on, move on. That's all i hear from these mockingbird media types today! Anthony DeFiore 1 1,790 22-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  The "Albert Doyle" Operation: Evidence and Conclusions Charles Drago 18 10,272 08-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton
  Surgeon recounts operation...Parkland Bernice Moore 5 4,770 15-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Jfk's operation twist; Bernice Moore 0 2,502 01-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore