Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
De-blurred Zapruder film
Tough to watch...

http://thedavisreport.files.wordpress.co...lowers.gif

The rest of the de-blurred film is on this page

http://thedavisreport.wordpress.com
Watching that, I'm beginning to think that Connally was hit much later, maybe closer to the time of the head shot.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Watching that, I'm beginning to think that Connally was hit much later, maybe closer to the time of the head shot.

I think you may be right, Tracy. I must say that Texans know how to duck and cover when they detect gunfire.
Call me crazy, but for the first time in this deblurred film I'm really seeing Connally clearly. He may not have been hit until around frame 292. In filmed interviews, he talked about turning around to his right after hearing the first shot, then being hit after he started to turn back around to his left. Watch carefully when all of that happens.

At one point he is turned almost 180 degrees, looking back at JFK. You can see the left profile of his face. Could he do all that turning with a smashed rib and punctured lung, which he supposedly received many frames earlier?

I think he is hit just as he begins to turn back toward Zapruder. And where is his back exposed to at that point? The TSBD? The North Knoll? No, the South Knoll/underpass area.

Then, as he is facing toward Zapruder and beginning to collapse into Nellie's lap, he is in position for a second shot from the the TSBD/Dal Tex area to hit him in the wrist and thigh. Or these wounds may have been caused by the first bullet. It all depends on how his arm and legs were positioned in that little jump seat.

In any case, I think we've all been stuck in the paradigm that Connally must have been hit by a shooter behind the limo, and the window for that is small because of how soon he starts turning his body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,595 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,083 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 19,070 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,797 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,395 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
  Jeff Carter Reviews "26 Seconds" by Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 2 3,043 19-02-2017, 10:17 PM
  Write Amazon reviews of new Zapruder Book. NOW! It is selling Nathaniel Heidenheimer 3 3,593 25-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  New JFK Film Peter Lemkin 4 5,584 12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Zapruder grandson named poetry editor of NY Times Joseph McBride 0 2,274 13-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  How much could you alter the film if Abraham Zapruder had shot in slow motion mode? Chris Bennett 27 13,144 23-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson