Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garrison, Larry King and RFK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Lhg3EkSPY

very interesting
Jim,

Thank you for sharing this interesting confessional from Larry King.

During his broadcasting career, Larry was a skilled interviewer and always open-minded in his conversations with important eyewitnesses such as Dr. Charles Crenshaw.

On the eve of the 50th anniversary, it is unfortunate that there is no figure in television broadcasting to compare with Larry King.

James
James Norwood Wrote:Jim,

Thank you for sharing this interesting confessional from Larry King.

During his broadcasting career, Larry was a skilled interviewer and always open-minded in his conversations with important eyewitnesses such as Dr. Charles Crenshaw.

On the eve of the 50th anniversary, it is unfortunate that there is no figure in television broadcasting to compare with Larry King.

James

I have a new respect for Larry King.
Funny how Wayne January's Cuban exile told him they were really after Bobby and he would be killed too.

I wonder if that was the same aircraft?
Is that what Larry is saying? The same witness told him both things?

I didn't get the feeling the two were connected.

Did I miss something?
This might be evidence that Larry King's anonymous pilot met the same people Wayne January met. Remember the part in 'The Unspeakable' where the Cuban exile tells January they really want Bobby dead more than JFK. Well that begs the question whether Garrison got what he told Larry King about Bobby being assassinated from the same people? After all, the January event had an Oswald figure and plan for extraction on the day of the assassination. They were probably the same people and maybe the same aircraft. This also begs the question if Oswald was told this was the plan or people were making it look like Oswald was told this was part of the plan?

Larry King could answer a lot of questions if he broke with the name of the pilot.
Albert Doyle Wrote:This might be evidence that Larry King's anonymous pilot met the same people Wayne January met. Remember the part in 'The Unspeakable' where the Cuban exile tells January they really want Bobby dead more than JFK. Well that begs the question whether Garrison got what he told Larry King about Bobby being assassinated from the same people? After all, the January event had an Oswald figure and plan for extraction on the day of the assassination. They were probably the same people and maybe the same aircraft. This also begs the question if Oswald was told this was the plan or people were making it look like Oswald was told this was part of the plan?

Larry King could answer a lot of questions if he broke with the name of the pilot.

I also think that there still are many people alive who have vital knowledge about the assassination who may not even realize how vital that information is and of course there are those who know how dangerous it is to know what they know.
When he talks about the "airport," I'm assuming he's referring to Redbird, not Love Field.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accomplishing Jim Garrison’s Investigation on the Trail of the Assassins of JFK Paper Magda Hassan 1 1,639 21-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  The Wheaton Lead: An Exploration by Larry Hancock and David Boylan Peter Lemkin 2 4,077 03-05-2020, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The FBI, JFK and Jim Garrison Jim DiEugenio 3 3,086 26-11-2019, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jim Garrison: Some Unauthorized Comments on the State of the Union Jim DiEugenio 2 2,869 13-08-2019, 06:39 PM
  Jim Garrison vs NPR (The Beat Goes on Part 3) Jim DiEugenio 2 2,929 10-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Released Garrison Files Lauren Johnson 3 4,113 09-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim Garrison vs Fred Litwin: The Beat Goes on Part 2 Jim DiEugenio 1 4,831 24-11-2018, 05:45 PM
  The Mellon Foundation attacks Jim Garrison Anthony Thorne 4 13,917 14-09-2018, 02:11 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Bill Turner on Garrison KPFA Jim DiEugenio 2 7,460 10-01-2018, 06:12 AM
  Turner on Garrison Files on JFK Peter Lemkin 0 6,255 30-10-2017, 05:37 PM