Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN Asassination Special is NOT towing the warren commission fraud!
The seeds of doubt are being portrayed throughout the show. Mark Lane is being featured. Excellent segment of Mark Lane attacking WC on the Merv Griffin Show. And yes Bugliosi and Max Holland are on too. But an incredulous Robert MacNeil of MacNeil/Lehrer is the most poignant critic. Penn Jones, Harold Weisberg, Cyril Wecht are all on the show as critics. The last half hour is turning into a pro-LHO did it show. Bugliosi is featured as the most authoritative figure. He is cherry picking everything in his interviews. It turned into an anti-conspiracy show in the end. The trust you government no matter what mumbo jumbo! A terrible ending.
No, Tony the base narrator was Vinny Bugliosi. The main CT personalities were getting their snippets in but if you were paying close attention the main momentum was cleverly arranged to give the Lone Nutters the final word. The show culminated in an almost orgiastic lynching of Jim Garrison in a vicious manner. The program edited the Garrison segment to make it look like he was a power-abusing ambitious nut seeking fame. It was as if the last 40 years didn't exist and we were right back to the original CIA attack on Garrison. They even had some of the original attackers back on there with their same 1969 level bs being waged against Garrison. Rosemary James, Gurvich and several of the other main offenders detailed in 'Destiny Betrayed' were allowed right on to CNN as narrators without any information being given to the public about who they were or what role they played in sabotaging Garrison's case for CIA. It was a disgusting CIA smear job of Garrison executed in 2013 that deserves fitting redress. This show is why I haven't watched CNN for several years now. They should really be sued for this. And Ruby was portrayed as a lone nut that the Commission got exactly right. As if the last 50 years of discovery hadn't existed. CIA's CNN did the job I expected.

I don't know about you but the flashing rushed clips shaking and moving around really fast production technique is really irritating to me. I think modern film-makers think it is trendy but it is just plain annoying to watch.
Albert, you are so correct. A monumental failure at CNN to tell the truth about the JFK Assassination AGAIN! Score one for the bad guys.

I am convinced though that the more the assassination is portrayed in any light on TV (The great brainwasher) ~ that the elements of truth will come out ~ And Lincoln will be proven correct. There is a new generation of young Americans coming up that are very skeptical, but also very willing to believe in solutions to mysteries and US / World Problems. I teach them. I see it. Incivility may be a disease that passes through democracy as we saw in the early days of our country and the Civil War to mention but a few. It's a flu that eventually dissipates before we move forward in a gigantic way! Let the critics attack the conspiracy theorists. The dare never attack the science because their premises are laughable, and our computer and science proficient children and young adults won't let them.

Had the CIA et al known that they were going to make JFK into this unbelievable American Icon they would have re-elected him instead!

Although Barnum seems to carry the day a great deal in our country, I still trust the American People to think, and to be smitten with the truth when their religious soul is moved to epiphany. That final point is something that the "lizards" in the CIA and other diabolic forces on the planet never get. I'm a little metaphysical at this point, but then again aren't we all at times!

Lincoln: "You can't fool all the people, all of the time."

Barnum: "There is a sucker born every day."

Albert Doyle Wrote:No, Tony the base narrator was Vinny Bugliosi. The main CT personalities were getting their snippets in but if you were paying close attention the main momentum was cleverly arranged to give the Lone Nutters the final word. The show culminated in an almost orgiastic lynching of Jim Garrison in a vicious manner. The program edited the Garrison segment to make it look like he was a power-abusing ambitious nut seeking fame. It was as if the last 40 years didn't exist and we were right back to the original CIA attack on Garrison. They even had some of the original attackers back on there with their same 1969 level bs being waged against Garrison. Rosemary James, Gurvich and several of the other main offenders detailed in 'Destiny Betrayed' were allowed right on to CNN as narrators without any information being given to the public about who they were or what role they played in sabotaging Garrison's case for CIA. It was a disgusting CIA smear job of Garrison executed in 2013 that deserves fitting redress. This show is why I haven't watched CNN for several years now. They should really be sued for this. And Ruby was portrayed as a lone nut that the Commission got exactly right. As if the last 50 years of discovery hadn't existed. CIA's CNN did the job I expected.

I don't know about you but the flashing rushed clips shaking and moving around really fast production technique is really irritating to me. I think modern film-makers think it is trendy but it is just plain annoying to watch.
There's a straight pipe from CIA to CNN. That station and FOX need to be divested and their sponsors boycotted.

The present situation as far as I can tell from the 50th Anniversary shows is to let the truth slip through the cracks but only in a way that it can be plausibly denied and give Lone Nutters the final say. That way the fasicst pigs who killed Kennedy can gain credit for being tolerant while still being able to murder him and get away with it while rubbing it in our faces. We need to democratically decommission the CIA and intel state.
This is pretty much the way they've done it since the 1960s. "Fair and Balanced" - let the critics get a few words in, but let the supporters of the official story get the last word and the most time. Clever editing also ensures that the approved message is hammered home.
They said "Shaw was a good soldier during WWII," forgetting to mention Shaw was the only OSS member to be allowed into British Military Intelligence Headquarters in Italy in WWII. A position that put him in contact with James Angleton.

Somebody needs to record this CNN bullshit in a law case and sue the bastards for deliberately not providing useful journalistic information to the public as a means of government propaganda.
Richard Helms under oath testified that Clay Shaw was a domestic contract agent for the CIA. Dissenting Views by Joseph E. Green / Mark Lane documents this in the Hunt v. Liberty Lobby
A limited hang-out. Shaw was much more than a domestic contact as his Permindex duties show as well as his involvement in the assassination.
Anthony DeFiore Wrote:Richard Helms under oath testified that Clay Shaw was a domestic contract agent for the CIA. Dissenting Views by Joseph E. Green / Mark Lane documents this in the Hunt v. Liberty Lobby

Albert Doyle Wrote:A limited hang-out. Shaw was much more than a domestic contact as his Permindex duties show as well as his involvement in the assassination.
Albert, Anthony quoted contract not contact.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Well that would be mostly semantics since Shaw's duties were allegedly to report on what he saw on his trips to foreign countries that would be of interest to CIA. This is in the context that Shaw was a normal international trade businessman whom CIA tapped for information. I'd have no doubt that Shaw's personal occupation was a front for being a CIA agent considering his background and involvement in the assassination. CIA often posed its agents as businessmen. So it's hard to see Shaw as a domestic contract agent considering his business was overseas, especially Permindex. You have to imagine Shaw was involved in financing and coordinating european Gladio operations, a pretty serious level operator. Which would explain his involvement in the assassination. CNN is almost doing devilish taunting when it calls Shaw "a good soldier".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Jeremy Bojczuk Is A Fraud Brian Doyle 0 141 24-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Witnesses who were never called before the Warren Commission Gil Jesus 2 1,789 02-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Kerry Thornley talks about JFK asassination Richard Booth 3 4,257 03-10-2019, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  John Newman special section: Reviews and Excerpts Jim DiEugenio 4 4,317 08-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The Mystery Of Allen Dulles' Appointment To The Warren Commission James Lewis 3 3,419 09-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  The Warren Commission and Mexico City Jim DiEugenio 0 2,943 27-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Former Warren Commission counsel Sam Stern Scott Kaiser 2 3,248 02-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Gibson's Milestone Article on the Creation of the Warren Commission Jim DiEugenio 4 4,312 02-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Warren Hinckle and the Glory that was Ramparts Jim DiEugenio 30 12,935 18-09-2016, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The 1975 CBS Special Jim DiEugenio 5 3,510 17-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser