Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death of Diana Spencer: The Complete Articles.
Hello my dear DPF volk. I am glad to say I have finished this little labour of annoyance concerning the possible murder of Miss Spencer.

http://dianamurderoraccident.blogspot.co.nz/

It was not annoying, it just seemed to go on and on. The reason being is I am dogged. Once I start something I find it difficult to give up.
I also noted how crap house awful, even the best Diana researchers are at times. Therefore, I felt something of a responsibility. I feel I made a better fist in most cases than all those I encountered bar Jan, CD, Dave, and Magda here. Indeed, I would not have bought this to you all without Dave's go ahead.

The series of articles you will read are slightly disjointed. The guys at TSW were understaffed and dealing with multiple articles. Hence, the titling and themes seem a bit random. Nonetheless, that is a serialization for you. Indeed, priorities changed to short form articles and sadly the series despite its popularity was discontinued at TSW. Hence, why it is now blogged.

I have also added an addendum which is a review of the rather pungent documentary "Unlawful Killing." Knowing me, knowing you it still needs a bit of a grammatical polish. Nevertheless, I hope it is comprehensible.

If one is interested there are some interesting Diana related posts on this Forum. I hope people realize that this is the best forum on the net for reliable non-kook Diana information. Trust me I have been everywhere on this topic and the forums are crrraaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Dave Guyatt has posted the following.

Le Cercle

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...qJES_QW1QQ

Mike Mansfield QC: Diana Accidentally Killed.

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...qJP8_QW1QQ

Peter Presland discusses the landmine link.

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...qJQrPQW1QQ

Dear Magda dropped me in it when she posted this.

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...qJSPPQW1QQ

The problem being I was barely halfway through the first half of the series. My aim at that point was discrediting Al Fayed, to make more serious points stick later on. Needless to say, CD didn't get what was going on nor did anyone lol! The big problem for CD was all the while I was promoting the DPF and himself in the articles. CD in his own unique, and sad way would go on to make an epic ass of himself.

He never knew when he was winning that bloke.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Thanks, Seamus. I've just barely studied this subject, so I have no firm opinions about it.
That is totally cool I am 50-50 on Diana. What I have tried to do is give people a really good shake at the 50 percent. Hence, cleansed of the Al Fayed bullshit. So start from the top and voyage on down. I am rather excited a diamond geezer like Dave likes it. I'd like to say it makes for great reading for the beginner and seasoned Diana vet. Yet, I have to be careful as I will sound like even more of a chronic wanker than I usually do lol.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Seamus Coogan Wrote:That is totally cool I am 50-50 on Diana. What I have tried to do is give people a really good shake at the 50 percent. Hence, cleansed of the Al Fayed bullshit. So start from the top and voyage on down. I am rather excited a diamond geezer like Dave likes it. I'd like to say it makes for great reading for the beginner and seasoned Diana vet. Yet, I have to be careful as I will sound like even more of a chronic wanker than I usually do lol.

Seamus, I read summary post listing the pros and cons. I presume that you think the supposed letter by Diana expressing fears for her life is a forgery.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Seamus Coogan Wrote:That is totally cool I am 50-50 on Diana. What I have tried to do is give people a really good shake at the 50 percent. Hence, cleansed of the Al Fayed bullshit. So start from the top and voyage on down. I am rather excited a diamond geezer like Dave likes it. I'd like to say it makes for great reading for the beginner and seasoned Diana vet. Yet, I have to be careful as I will sound like even more of a chronic wanker than I usually do lol.

Seamus, I read summary post listing the pros and cons. I presume that you think the supposed letter by Diana expressing fears for her life is a forgery.

No not at all. The problem with the letter is that Diana had made a number of claims about people out to get her.
However, she never changed her security and was often flippant. The fearful princess was part of the facade she played. She saw her life as a romance soap basically. Nonetheless, Diana being a bit of a dick does not take away from the fact she may have been targeted. What I am trying to say in the article is that making Spencer out to be a witting martyr is inaccurate. She had no real idea what she was up against.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Princess Diana articles by Seamus Magda Hassan 39 52,360 01-09-2016, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  New evidence of cover up in Dr David Kelly's death. Doctors want inquest. Magda Hassan 95 73,217 12-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Police review Rolling Stone Brian Jones death after MoS reveals new evidence Myra Bronstein 19 25,117 01-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Committee - Northern Ireland Death Squads Magda Hassan 6 9,155 31-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Death of Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-MN) Ed Jewett 14 9,044 10-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Daily Mirror headline RFK murder and RFK's speech on the death of MLK Bernice Moore 0 3,229 09-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Latin America mourns Cabral’s death - Argentinian Leftist Singer Killed in Guatamala. Peter Lemkin 4 7,075 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Sunny Sheu Killed after reporting death threat from Judge Joseph Golia Magda Hassan 4 4,501 01-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Lawyer: Witness to bishop’s death during Argentine dictatorship kidnapped, drugged, released Magda Hassan 0 2,177 22-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Pat Tillman Death: murdered by media access? Nathaniel Heidenheimer 21 10,839 12-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski