Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 Free Fall 1/16/14: Tony Szamboti and Gerry B.
--Omissions in NIST's WTC 7 Report

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Sadly, all too many American have been trained via propaganda to not believe or trust evidence-based reality; rather they engage in magical thinking [America is exceptional and some god's will; owning more stuff makes one a more important and better person; bad food is good for you; Nature is not to be trusted as much as the unnatural; War is Peace; the Amerikan Government is still functional and working in the best interests of the People; we have a democracy; it's OK to have a class system in the USA; The two party system covers the range of political/social thought; a private bank can run our monetary system - that's fine; the CIA, FBI, NSA and all the 20-odd others are boyscouts working for the good of the People; big conspiracies are impossible; American has the best healthcare in the world; TV is reality - reality is TV; all the strange changes in weather can be chalked up to flukes; I'm not involved - don't ask me to think, less so to act.....besides I'm afraid of the consequences of both thinking and acting; etc.]

There are many reasons for all the above...but one is the low literacy/reading rates and poor (and declining) educational levels in the USA:
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #54D427, colspan: 2"]Reading Statistics[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 550"]Total percent of U.S. population that has specific reading disorders[/TD]
[TD="width: 94"]15%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total percentage of american adults who can't understand the labels on their prescriptions[/TD]
[TD]46%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total percent of young people who claim they read more than 10 books a year[/TD]
[TD]56%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total percentage of U.S. adults who are unable to read an 8th grade level book[/TD]
[TD]50%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total amount of words read annually by a person who reads 15 minutes a day[/TD]
[TD]1 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total percent of U.S. high school graduates who will never read a book after high school[/TD]
[TD]33%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total percentage of college students who will never read another book after they graduate[/TD]
[TD]42%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total percentage of U.S. families who did not buy a book this year[/TD]
[TD]80%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total percentage of adults that have not been in a book store in the past 5 years[/TD]
[TD]70%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total percentage of books started that aren't read to completion[/TD]
[TD]57%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total percent of U.S. students that are dyslexic[/TD]
[TD]15%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total percentage of NASA employees that are dyslexic[/TD]
[TD]50%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total number of U.S. inmates that are literate[/TD]
[TD]15%[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

How are most Americans to be explained complex events?!....such as the evidence and contradictions of the official version of events on 9/11/01. ::captain::
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Sadly, all too many American have been trained via propaganda to not believe or trust evidence-based reality; rather they engage in magical thinking [America is exceptional and some god's will; owning more stuff makes one a more important and better person; bad food is good for you; Nature is not to be trusted as much as the unnatural; War is Peace; the Amerikan Government is still functional and working in the best interests of the People; we have a democracy; it's OK to have a class system in the USA; The two party system covers the range of political/social thought; a private bank can run our monetary system - that's fine; the CIA, FBI, NSA and all the 20-odd others are boyscouts working for the good of the People; big conspiracies are impossible; American has the best healthcare in the world; TV is reality - reality is TV; all the strange changes in weather can be chalked up to flukes; I'm not involved - don't ask me to think, less so to act.....besides I'm afraid of the consequences of both thinking and acting; etc.]

Love it. You should print and frame this post and put it on your wall for posterity Pete.

:Clap::Worship:
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Sadly, all too many American have been trained via propaganda to not believe or trust evidence-based reality; rather they engage in magical thinking [America is exceptional and some god's will; owning more stuff makes one a more important and better person; bad food is good for you; Nature is not to be trusted as much as the unnatural; War is Peace; the Amerikan Government is still functional and working in the best interests of the People; we have a democracy; it's OK to have a class system in the USA; The two party system covers the range of political/social thought; a private bank can run our monetary system - that's fine; the CIA, FBI, NSA and all the 20-odd others are boyscouts working for the good of the People; big conspiracies are impossible; American has the best healthcare in the world; TV is reality - reality is TV; all the strange changes in weather can be chalked up to flukes; I'm not involved - don't ask me to think, less so to act.....besides I'm afraid of the consequences of both thinking and acting; etc.]

Love it. You should print and frame this post and put it on your wall for posterity Pete.

:Clap::Worship:

Gee....and when I posted it I felt badly for having left out many other things I had in mind on the topic [the 'etc.']....Cool
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Well, I've already stolen it old sausage, and posted it somewhere else...
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jon Gold's 9/11 9/11 radio show interviews collected in free ebook Anthony Thorne 1 6,386 29-05-2018, 05:58 AM
Last Post: David Andrews
  The Moral Decoding of 9-11. The Official Conspiracy Theory, the Free Press, and the 9-11 Turn Paul Rigby 0 3,744 01-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Tony Szamboti's 25 Points of Contention with NIST Lauren Johnson 0 3,448 08-11-2014, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Tony Szamboti on NIST Lauren Johnson 0 2,645 08-11-2014, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Eleventh Day by Tony Summers and Robbyn Swan Bill Kelly 14 11,215 24-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  NIST credibility in free-fall on WTC7 Paul Rigby 11 10,689 03-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby