Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWA Flight 800 Cover-Up
A quick article worth reading to show how the US government flagrantly lies about crash investigations:

http://www.bu.edu/bostonia/winter-spring...light-800/
CNN just had some spokesperson liar describe how they discovered Flight 800 blew up from a center fuel tank explosion. I didn't get his name. It's a federal crime to lie about the cause of an airline crash or conspire to lie about it. CNN and this man whose name I missed should be sued. The only reason I'm watching CNN is to witness more possible journalistic crimes, otherwise I don't watch it for obvious reasons.
Is there anything the government and the media haven't lied to us about? I don't think they can even give us the weather report straight.
Part of the reason they do it is because there's no challenge from the public. Flight 800 has the dangerous precedent of government having uncontrolled death powers over its citizens. 9-11 then became the pure form of that.

The powers that be now define American democracy as the power to enforce lies against the public.

John O'Neill, head of FBI counterterrorism until 2001, is widely credited as being the "man who knew" that Osama bin Laden was going to perpetrate a major attack on US soil, probably at the WTC.

Why do we give this man posthumous credit for that, and for being forced into early retirement for bucking FBI bureaucracy, when O'Neill is the man who enlisted the CIA's help in creating the video recreation that "proved" that TWA 800 exploded accidentally, and that the missile trail reported by many witnesses was only a streak of burning jet fuel?

How much credit should we give O'Neill - and for what? When O'Neill blurted to a friend, "I'm a kind of a spy!" was he admitting more than we have heretofore figured?

I'm interested in hearing alternate views on O'Neill, celebrated largely for saying about bin Laden before his death merely what everyone said on the day of O'Neill's death (9-11-2001) and forever after.

PM me if need be.
I've never seen O'Neill portrayed that way. If you're interested in this topic you have to read Peter Lance's book 'Cover Up'. Lance gives good background information on what FBI knew prior to 9-11 only he then gives a false conclusion about what caused Flight 800 to crash, saying it was a Ramsey Yousef do it yourself bomb. I suppose Lance offered good limited hang-out bait with the Bojinka stuff in order to suck people in for the missile cover-up.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Is there anything the government and the media haven't lied to us about? I don't think they can even give us the weather report straight.
And with plane crashes of importance, be it Hale Boggs in 1972 or Dorothy Hunt in 1972 or JFK Jr. right down to the current missing plane we are always lied to.
Color me shocked.
The TWA Flight 800 cover-up is one where the conspiracy community could really gain ground if it committed its effort because the evidence is so right out there.
Albert Doyle Wrote:I've never seen O'Neill portrayed that way. If you're interested in this topic you have to read Peter Lance's book 'Cover Up'. Lance gives good background information on what FBI knew prior to 9-11 only he then gives a false conclusion about what caused Flight 800 to crash, saying it was a Ramsey Yousef do it yourself bomb. I suppose Lance offered good limited hang-out bait with the Bojinka stuff in order to suck people in for the missile cover-up.
The bomb theory is also presented as fact in the book "Bin Laden: The Man Who Declared War on America" by Yossef Bodansky. The author does not reveal his sources, but I always have the feeling that Israeli Intelligence provides a substantial input to this, whether it is info or disinfo.

Regarding O'Neill my favourite "coincidence" is that he was in the same small hotel in Salou/Spain as some of the 9/11 hijackers in roughly the same timeframe, in July 2001. From http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp...hn_o_neill
Quote:

July 5-16, 2001: FBI Official John O'Neill's Movements in Spain Roughly Overlap with Those of 9/11 Hijackers and Associates

[Image: edit.png]

The movements of John O'Neill, the FBI manager responsible for tracking Osama bin Laden, appear to mirror those of the 9/11 hijackers and their associates while they are in Spain. Associates of the hijackers gather in Granada, in southern Spain, at the beginning of July (see July 6, 2001 and Shortly After). O'Neill arrives in Spain with some friends on July 5 and stays in Marbella until at least July 8. For at least part of the time in Marbella he is accompanied by Mark Rossini, an FBI agent currently detailed to Alec Station, the CIA's bin Laden unit, who translates for O'Neill in Spain and whose friend lets O'Neill use his beach house. [Weiss, 2003, pp. 340-2; Wright, 2006, pp. 316-7, 344-5] (Note: Marbella and Granada are both in the southern Spanish province of Andalusia, but are about 120 miles apart.) Lead hijacker Mohamed Atta then arrives in Madrid on July 8, leaving on July 9. [9/11 Commission, 7/24/2004, pp. 244] O'Neill and Rossini arrive in Madrid on July 9 and O'Neill gives a speech to the Spanish Police Foundation there on July 10. [Spanish Police Foundation, 7/10/2001; Weiss, 2003, pp. 340-2] After leaving Madrid, Atta travels to Catalonia, where he meets Ramzi bin al-Shibh and possibly other associates (see July 8-19, 2001). The authors of The Cell, one of whomJohn Millerwas a close friend of O'Neill's, will say O'Neill also visits the same part of Catalonia to make a speech at some point on his trip to Spain (note: it is unclear whether this is just a garbled account of his speech in Madrid, or whether he made two speeches). They will also say that he and Atta even stay at the same hotel, the Casablanca Playa in the small town of Salou, but at different times. [Miller, Stone, and Mitchell, 2002, pp. 289-90, 293] O'Neill leaves Spain on July 16, so he and his girlfriend Valerie James would probably be in the Salou area at around the same time as Atta, bin al-Shibh, and their associates. [Weiss, 2003, pp. 340-2] The overlap between the 9/11 operatives on the one hand and O'Neill and Rossini on the other is usually ignored in media accounts, but the episode in Salou is mentioned in The Cell, which indicates it is a mere coincidence. [Miller, Stone, and Mitchell, 2002, pp. 289-90]
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".
The Spanish trip overlap is another questionable O'Neill episode. I can't recall if it's the only instance of O'Neill giving a speech in Europe, or only the most publicized - but the place and timing are noteworthy, to say the least.

So there are three questionable behaviors: The Spanish trip; the TWA 800 video; and the fact that in his lifetime O'Neill was "attacked" for merely speaking what became the party line on bin Laden on, and after, 9/11.