Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Genocide - Russia and the New World Order
Sergei Glazyev's prophetic 1999 work on American intentions, based upon Russia's catastrophic experience of US rule via the drunk Yeltsin:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/170389855/A-Ge...Order-1999

Glazyev's ruminations on the CIA take-over of Ukraine comprise the best analysis I've seen. This is political analysis of rare clarity, an unillusioned, precise, unflinching examination of what Russia confronts and what America intends:

[video=youtube_share;nWT5HM_NMlI]http://youtu.be/nWT5HM_NMlI[/video]
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Only for those who have sufficient Russian, I'm afraid:

http://rutube.ru/video/bb77cbad83f5baf6d.../?ref=logo
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Thanks for this.

I've always suspected the Russians must have a tremendous amount of intelligence that would be embarrassing to the Americans such as their links to Al-Qaeda and such, but I've always wondered why they aren't so forthcoming with it...

I suspect it may be they are genuinely frightened of them and their unpredictability. And I wouldn't blame them.
Danny Jarman Wrote:Thanks for this.

I've always suspected the Russians must have a tremendous amount of intelligence that would be embarrassing to the Americans such as their links to Al-Qaeda and such, but I've always wondered why they aren't so forthcoming with it...

I suspect it may be they are genuinely frightened of them and their unpredictability. And I wouldn't blame them.

I know some one from another country, not Russian, who was close to some of the leadership there and also lived there and went to university there when they were younger so speaks fluent Russian etc. They were in Moscow during the 1990's, Yeltsin's time, to do some research and was using the Kremlin archives for research for some work they was doing. It had been a few years since they had been there and is a very restricted and secure area naturally and they couldn't believe their eyes when they saw American's all over the archives, unsupervised, basically looting it. On asking their librarian guide they said that orders to permit this came from the top. Presumably who ever was standing in for the drunken Yeltsin. Who knows what they took, they had free rein, but they seemed to know what they were after.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Interview with Sergei Glaziev

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.co.uk/2014...t-see.html

Quote:Thanks to the superb work of the Russian Team, it is my huge pleasure to present you with one of the most interesting interviews about the war in the Ukraine and the global struggle for the future of the planet and the views of one of the best informed men in Russia: Sergei Glaziev.

Glaziev is an advisor to President Putin and a close friend. I personally believe that the western media is either wrong or deliberately lying when then say that Dugin is Putin's ideological mentor. I am not sure that Putin has - or needs - any kind of mentor, but over the years I have found that Glaziev seems to say out loud what Putin does not, but seems to be acting on.

Glaziev, who was born in the Ukraine and who is an economic himself, has a superb understanding of the behind-the-scenes power plays in the Ukraine and in Russia. This man really *knows* what is going on. Furthermore, he is one of the leading "Eurasian Sovereignists" and he is therefore absolutely hated by the pro-US circles in Russia. He is equally hated in the USA who put him on their recent sanctions list for no other reason then the fact that they don't like what he has to say.

I urge everybody to listen to this 15min interview which is one of the most interesting ones I have ever had the pleasure to post here.

Enjoy!

The Saker

[video=youtube_share;cikvqdMRTTA]http://youtu.be/cikvqdMRTTA[/video]

Joseph Fouche
I'm pleased Dugin is not high on Putin's fan list. Looks like some one was thinking straight: https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...ia&p=89495
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:I'm pleased Dugin is not high on Putin's fan list. Looks like some one was thinking straight: https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...ia&p=89495

I don't know much about Dugin. What is it that you don't like about him?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Nationalist, chauvinist, verging on fascism. Economically dubious too.

There is no doubt that the forces at work in the Ukraine are fascists. There has been a concerted campaign kidnapping and assassinating local leftists and communist leaders.

This from one of the comrades there:
Quote: Remember the Nazi practice of extermination of Communists and commissars when reading the latest news from the "Anti-Terrorist Operation" [in Ukraine].

On July 17, Sergey Dolgov, well-known journalist and editor in chief of the Mariupol newspaper "I Want the USSR," was found dead near Dnepropetrovsk. On June 18, immediately after the [Kiev] occupation forces seized Mariupol, armed men in civilian clothes took him away from his office to an unknown location. Presumably, it could have been the "Dnepr-1" Battalion, which was funded by oligarch Igor Kolomoisky. The journalist's body showed signs of torture.

Other news: On the night of July 22, at a National Guard roadblock near the village of Luzhki, Donetsk region, the Secretary of the Communist Party in Glinka and Deputy Village Councilor Vyacheslav Kovshun, born in 1956, was killed.

More news: In the Donetsk region, First Secretary of the Volnovakha District Committee of the Communist Party Sergey Filindash was kidnapped. On July 30, Filindash's home in Volnovakha was raided by masked men. Before the eyes of his wife and children, they seized Filindash and took him to an unknown destination.

These killings of leftist activists are not coincidental. Militants of the "Anti-Terrorist Operation" (ATO) write openly about the need to destroy people holding leftist and communist views.

For example, there's a memo by a spokesperson of the ATO, also head of the press service of the neo-Nazi National-Social Assembly, Igor Mosiychuk. This was posted on social media by another member of the punitive operation in Donbass, Sergei Vakula.

In this post, claiming to be "intelligence," the Ukrainian Nazi calls for "mopping up these freaks." Among the "freaks" and "degenerates," according to the enlightened opinion of this Maidan Democrat, are "commies," "many leftists" and "anti-fascists."

"After the victory of the revolution they were silent for a while, and then intensified their padded rallies. Subsequently, they unanimously supported the idea of creating a New Russia.' Their most active aggressive force became the Union Borotba," writes the Nazi political analyst.

"In this regard I ask activists to draw attention to the activities of these degenerates who hold anti-Ukrainian views and do a sweep of these freaks," concludes his "memo."

I note that this is not just the writing of a teenage skinhead, but an officer of the "Azov" Battalion of the National Guard of Ukraine. He has military rank and police authority.

The law enforcement agencies of Ukraine speak unashamedly about the physical destruction of political opponents. They speak the same language, in the same terms, as the leaders of the Nazi Wehrmacht and the Gestapo.

After the Maidan's victory [the EU and US-supported putsch by armed rioters in Kiev's Maidan Square], Nazis such as Mosiychuk became staff of the Interior Ministry and security services. Now this is not just an "extremist view" it is the most important and active part of the state apparatus of "democratic" Ukraine. And if the Maidan regime does nothing else, it gives guys like the Nazi Mosiychuk the opportunity to conduct purges of "unreliable" elements, not only in the ATO zone, embodying the popular slogan on Maidan of "communists to the gallows."

We are often asked: Why do you, Borotba, support the Anti-Maidan movement, because there are Orthodox and Russian nationalists, etc., etc.?

To answer this question, it is possible to carry out a social class analysis of the Maidan and Anti-Maidan, to see which side the oligarchs and world imperialism support.

But there is a more simple and banal answer: The Maidan people want to kill me and my comrades. The Anti-Maidan people do not want to kill us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History of the World Economic Forum Lauren Johnson 0 1,674 03-12-2020, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter Magda Hassan 21 30,555 14-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Survey about Third World, by Juan Antonio Falcon Blasco Juan A Falcon 1 6,003 12-10-2015, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  The Great Conspiracy Against Russia by Michael Sayers & Albert E. Kahn (1946) Paul Rigby 1 5,325 30-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Mae Brussell Book To Be Out In October - The World According to Mae! Peter Lemkin 17 15,182 27-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK Assassination Magda Hassan 11 7,956 20-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  ''The Order of the Skull and Bones'': Everything you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask Bernice Moore 0 3,101 06-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  America's Secret Establishment - An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones - Antony C. Sutton Magda Hassan 4 4,681 24-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan