Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'White Widow' Killed by Russian Sniper
I don't know what to do with this. It is weird, for sure. I mean, it links the London 7/7 attack, ISIS, Ukraine, Russian aggression, and more. I mean just last month she was reported fight for ISIS, not she was fighting for the punitive battalion Aidar as a sniper when she was killed by a Russian sniper. Is the Mirror the UK's paper of record? Here's the link, for pictures.

Quote:A British female terrorist nicknamed the 'White Widow' has reportedly been shot and killed in Ukraine.
Samantha Lewthwaite, 30, was gunned down by a Russian sniper two weeks ago, according to Moscow news agency Regnum.

One of Britain's most wanted people, she was reported last month as fighting for the Islamic State's terrorists in Syria.

The extraordinary Russian claim has not yet been formally verified and her father has said he is not aware if the reports are true.

Lewthwaite was married to 7/7 suicide bomber Germaine Lindsay, 19, a Jamaican-born Yorkshireman, and allegedly left Britain in 2009 before being linked to atrocities in Africa.

"One of the world's most wanted terrorists Samantha Lewthwaite who fought as part of a Ukrainian battalion has been killed by a volunteer sniper," said the news agency report.

"According to our information, the White Widow fought on the side of Ukrainian volunteer battalion Aidar as a sniper.

"She was killed by "a volunteer sniper who came to fight at the Lugansk front from Russia".
The report continued: "The Russian sniper who killed the British terrorist now has a price of nearly one million dollars on his head from Ukrainian special services."

But Lewthwaite dad, 58-year-old builder Andrew Lewthwaite, said: "I have heard nothing. No-one has told me anything about this. I'm not saying anything more about it."

The extraordinary unconfirmed claim came amid a welter of propaganda from Moscow and Kiev over the Ukrainian crisis.Reports last month claimed Lewthwaite - a former soldier's daughter - joined Islamic State earlier this year and became one of the most powerful women in the network.

Born in Northern Ireland and schooled in Aylesbury, she was not previously linked to Ukraine.She was responsible for training a special team of female suicide bombers in Syria, it was alleged.

Lewthwaite allegedly trained and mentored British converts who volunteered to fight for the IS.The 7/7 attack on the London transport network on 7 July 2005 killed 52 people.

Lewthwaite had been viewed as the innocent Home Counties' wife of a suicide bomber but was later seen as "the world's most dangerous female terrorist".

In June 2012 two men and a white woman - believed to be her - wearing Islamic dress killed three and injured 25 at a beer garden in Mombasa after throwing grenades at foreigners watching England play Italy at Euro 2012.

She was also linked to another grenade attack which killed security guards in an upmarket restaurant.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
So that sounds like an admission that Russian troops are in the Ukraine, which is what the Ukrainians have been saying all along.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:So that sounds like an admission that Russian troops are in the Ukraine, which is what the Ukrainians have been saying all along.

Drew, That's assuming the whole thing or parts of are not pure fiction. To me, it's just almost like an action novel. So that's where I start with it. Second, there are all kinds of problems with the 7/7 bombing false flag. So she was involved with that? Oh, really. The 7/7 thing was a big flag for me.

I would hope our UK members will comment on it. You know from your JFK research how disinformation was planted to lead researchers astray. Maybe this article was put together just to insert the notion of a "Russian sniper" into the minds of the reader.

Having followed the Ukraine situation closely for the better part of a year, I could say for sure Russia is involved there just as the US would certainly be involved in some situation let's say in Canada where a large population of American ex-pats are under severe duress and if the chaos is being used to bring about regime change in the US. Sure there are lots of volunteer Russians and formal Russian assistance below the radar assistance. It's just that a Russian division did not invade Ukraine in July and August. Think material and advisers and maybe a few "advisers". There are many volunteers there from several countries who believe in the cause, as well.

Remember that when you read an article that uses the phrase "the Russian backed separatists," for balance they could just as well say something like the "American backed Ukraine junta" and be just as accurate.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Assuming this is true, then the title of the story should read "Elite Gladio agent gets taste of own medicine"

Quote:Lewthwaite allegedly trained and mentored British converts who volunteered to fight for the IS.

Hints of Jim Jones.
Danny Jarman Wrote:Assuming this is true, then the title of the story should read "Elite Gladio agent gets taste of own medicine"

Quote:Lewthwaite allegedly trained and mentored British converts who volunteered to fight for the IS.

Hints of Jim Jones.

Danny, Have you heard of the White Widow before. The Mirror claims she's infamous to Brits.

Yup.
Geez I feel sorry for her mum and dad. Assuming her story is that she was 'average' English girl who converted. Imagine reading about your child this way. On the other hand she may well be dead to them a long time ago any way. I wouldn't know. I do find the whole thing very odd. If she is dead then they are going to have to invent a new legend as this one is too good not to use it again.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
And what would she have been doing in Ukraine? Is that country ripe for an Islamic takeover, LOL?

The entire story sounds like fiction.
I'm afraid that 7/7 is an area I have no knowledge in with regards to false flag etc.
Martin White Wrote:I'm afraid that 7/7 is an area I have no knowledge in with regards to false flag etc.

Fortunately, Martin, you are a member of DPF. Here ya' go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russian Military Plane Crashes After Take Off in Sochi Magda Hassan 17 102,656 28-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Who killed Ron and Nicole? Jack White 44 53,388 11-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Russian Historian arrested ; dug up 29 young women's bodies,dressed like dolls in home.. Bernice Moore 0 2,540 07-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  JACKIE kennedy's WHITE house TOUR Bernice Moore 0 2,316 04-09-2011, 09:39 PM
  the myth of russian mafia in latin america Bernice Moore 1 3,397 02-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Five Russian scientists who helped Iran with nuclear secrets killed in plane crash Magda Hassan 4 5,346 24-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Descendants of four Presidents meet at Little White House Key West Bernice Moore 0 2,077 21-02-2011, 07:48 AM
  Portuguese journalist killed in New York hotel Ed Jewett 3 3,665 09-01-2011, 01:10 PM
  White House in Crisis Ed Jewett 1 2,581 16-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Christer Forslund
  Owner of Stalin museum killed in Russia Magda Hassan 0 2,666 01-05-2010, 12:31 AM