Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Book "Hidden History"
My new book, Hidden History: An Expose of Modern Crimes, Conspiracies, and Cover-Ups in American Politics, has just been released by Skyhorse Publishing.

http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/1629144843

I communicated with witnesses like the nephew of Seymour Weitzman and the son and granddaughter of the elusive Secret Service agent Henry Rybka, among others.

It features the first in-depth investigation into the death of John F. Kennedy, Jr, and covers everything from the Kennedy assassinations to 9/11, the Oklahoma City Bombing, Franklin Credit and other child sex scandals and the fraudulent nature of the big charities.

I hope that many of you here will be interested in reading it.
Too bad Amazon doesn't allow a preview option for your book.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Congratulations Don! Must feel good to get all that hard work out there at last in a book. The reviews are very positive.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Go Don. Good job. It looks like a good read. I'm sure it's similar to your usual well thought out and written offerings here.
Drew,

There will be a "look inside" feature. Not sure why it's not there yet- you can look inside the kindle edition.
Hey Don. Looks good and interesting....you certainly cover a lot of territory. I see a direct line from Dallas to 9-11, and I assume you may have, as well. The 'joke' is on those who laugh at those they see as 'conspiracy theorists' - and who refuse to see the evidence [ample in the extreme!] of conspiracy facts. Good luck with the book. I'm sure you'll see some of the usual Mockingbird 'hit' reviews.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I'm sure you'll see some of the usual Mockingbird 'hit' reviews.

Yes, need to keep an eye on that and counter them.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Ok I found the preview part. I dunno if my browser security was set wrong to use the feature; I just recovered from a Crytowall2 virus attack.

You did a good job of covering the high points of how a defense attorney would attack the case against Oswald. (Of course the topic really cannot be thoroughly covered in 1 mere chapter, but you have other fish to fry.)

If I might offer an opinion, you might have been a bit more objective about JFK's character. In addition to his many sterling qualities, he was "born with a silver spoon in his mouth," an inveterate womanizer, and a proponent of covert action (Cuba and Vietnam are two examples on his watch) which invariably involve "collateral damage", used manipulative propaganda tactics to kick start a manned space program, and at least talked tough about communism. I realize that there is a great deal of dispute about how much JFK actually knew about the covert activity of the CIA, but as Truman said, "The buck stops here." (I also realize that your book was not intended to be an examination of JFK's character.)

I look forward to reading the rest of it.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Drew Phipps Wrote:If I might offer an opinion, you might have been a bit more objective about JFK's character. In addition to his many sterling qualities, he was "born with a silver spoon in his mouth," an inveterate womanizer, and a proponent of covert action (Cuba and Vietnam are two examples on his watch) which invariably involve "collateral damage", used manipulative propaganda tactics to kick start a manned space program, and at least talked tough about communism. I realize that there is a great deal of dispute about how much JFK actually knew about the covert activity of the CIA, but as Truman said, "The buck stops here." (I also realize that your book was not intended to be an examination of JFK's character.)

Ah, Drew. You need to read more DiEugenio. I'm not sure you realize you're drawing from the same propaganda mud bucket of those right-wingers who killed Kennedy.
I try to draw regularly from right wing AND left wing AND CT propaganda mud buckets. That way, even if I'm wrong, at least I paint a balanced picture.

It never hurts to look for the grain of truth in anyone's propaganda.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 349 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 325 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 827 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,148 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,494 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,306 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,807 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 1,965 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Kennedys and Civil Rights: How the MSM Continues to Distort History Jim DiEugenio 15 15,958 15-11-2018, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Has anyone read the book He Was Expendable Phil Dagosto 0 3,080 17-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto